• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Reaction score
I think the only DQ track's I like are the ones from XI. Otherwise, wow prog rocker was right in that the music isn't really that memorable, I do think at least one or two should've gotten a remix at least.

prog rocker

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it seems Square-Enix has a problem with lending their music. Not even a "new remix".
On the other hand, at least they were more generous with DQ than with FF. Or maybe they don't care about DQ music, and I wouldn't blame them for that.

TheCapsFan

After Laughter
Reaction score
Oh man I love playing as Hero. I know he's OP as fuck but he's just so fun to play! His down special is really unique, and despite the inevitable comparisons to Shulk, he does seem more versatile given the larger number of options available.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME.
Reaction score
So far these are the first-place victories I've gotten in the new online tourneys. This weekend, it's the "Original Class of '64", where only fighters, stages and items from the original Nintendo 64 game are used.

Nil

Reaction score
Yeah I really need to start playing it again at some point. I have the fighter pass but haven't even given Hero a shot yet. He looks really cool too.

prog rocker

Reaction score
Well, in my case it's because it is until December that I get a Switch, and there has not been a new datamine to comment on (sadly, Nintendo learned from their mistakes).

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME.
Reaction score
It's been 18 hours and I've already cleared half the "Light Realm" map. Guess Galeem should've seen me pick "Very Easy".

Chidamari Sketch

Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Since it's apparently a SNK character; I'll be hooked if that fighter turns out to be from Metal Slug.

prog rocker

Reaction score
Since it's apparently a SNK character; I'll be hooked if that fighter turns out to be from Metal Slug.
What leak? Also, if it's a SNK character, since I don't know much about them aside from their fighting games, I feel the most likely character is someone from KOF. Kyo, most likely.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, this would be the ninth time the SNK world and Street Fighter clash.