• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I am so confused.
Andy is Terry's brother. Mai is Andy's girlfriend. Terry's love interest is called Mary.

Also, I forgot about Andy's existence, but since my biggest exposure through Fatal Fury was through Capcom vs SNK (a series that doesn't feature Andy), I guess I can be kinda forgiven about that.

....I only just realized you can change the costume of characters on the official website by clicking on them.

wxR8iSt.gif

Last edited:
....I only just realized you can change the costume of characters on the official website by clicking on them. Well, the more you know, I guess.
I will main Banjo-Kazooie's 8th palette, which is basically Grunty versions of the two.

I think King K. Rool and I would get along well, since both of us are overweight, and we both like green.

From what I could see in Terry's trailer, Ryo (Art of Fighting), Nakoruru (Samurai Shodown), Geese (Fatal Fury), Joe (Fatal Fury) and Iori (The King of Fighters) were included. There's also a blond guy from Art of Fighting that I couldn't identify, but then again, I know all of those characters from Capcom vs SNK.

Geese also falls to his death trying to catch the invitation to Smash, mimicking his death from Fatal Fury.

Nice tributes, Smash.

Nice tributes, Smash.
Like how when they revealed the Sans Mii costume, he just stood there calmly dodging attacks.

Anyway, if they're doing a SECOND batch of characters, there's still some hope for personal favorites, right? I'd still love to see Amaterasu (Okami) and Spyro the Dragon. Their body types alone would make for an interesting set of animations for their moveset.

Like how when they revealed the Sans Mii costume, he just stood there calmly dodging attacks.

Anyway, if they're doing a SECOND batch of characters, there's still some hope for personal favorites, right? I'd still love to see Amaterasu (Okami) and Spyro the Dragon. Their body types alone would make for an interesting set of animations for their moveset.
Spyro is one that I would like, too. Specially if Magic Crafters or Dream Weavers is his home stage. I'm also a fan of Stewart Copeland, so having his music in the game would also be perfect.

I've been working on theories as to how the DLC fighters survived Galeem's attack. Like, Hero used that one spell that turned him metal, rendering him invincible (but unable to move until after the beam of light failed) and Banjo & Kazooie used Wonderwing against the beams. Not sure for Piranha Plant or Joker. All I could come up for the former was digging in the dirt or hiding in some kind of pipe, but considering the Inklings tried hiding in their own ink but failed, I couldn't think of any other plausible explanation. For Joker...I don't know him well enough (as I'd never played any of the Persona games), does he have a counter move?

I'm still holding out for the twin protagonists from Astral Chain and/or Claude or Dimitri from Three Houses (yes I know it'd most likely be Byleth or Edelgard, but it'd be nice to have one of the other two lords).

Spyro is one that I would like, too. Specially if Magic Crafters or Dream Weavers is his home stage. I'm also a fan of Stewart Copeland, so having his music in the game would also be perfect.
His stage would most likely be Artisans (and he is an Artisans dragon), personally though I'd love to have Winter Tundra from Ripto's Rage or Midnight Mountain from Year of the Dragon as a stage (both also have my favorite Home World themes).

Back
Top Bottom