• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Luminary Of The Stars
Reaction score
I have a thread on movesets for different characters, Imma add Dash Attacks, and other things

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Rather ironic that the only character cut from appearing due to age concerns...happens to be the ONLY character I know of in SNK.

Reaction score
Rather ironic that the only character cut from appearing due to age concerns...happens to be the ONLY character I know of in SNK.
What did you expect? Her animations are even only focused on her boobs and nothing else. Just look at Capcom vs SNK gameplay and you'll get why.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
What did you expect? Her animations are even only focused on her boobs and nothing else. Just look at Capcom vs SNK gameplay and you'll get why.
I only knew of her via internet.

Also, good news: the KOF songs got uploaded for Ultimate, so I can update my "New Remix" playlist.

Last edited:
Luminary Of The Stars
Reaction score
Im working on a fan made roster, anyone know stuff about frame data?

blushing water guardian
Reaction score
I always play as King DeeDee. what about you guys?
Since Ren/Akira/Joker's release I've been maining him exclusively, using his Goro Akechi/Crow alt color. Before that though I mostly used Roy, Male!Robin, and Male!Corrin.

Reaction score
Did you finish LA?
Did you get the secret ending?

Reaction score
I'm yet to buy my switch, probably in April. I'm using my friend's console currently which is why I'm all spoilered and have-played-only-bits.

Reaction score
So yea. it's stopped for WiiU too. I'm gonna install wiimfi in April ,not planning to sell my Wii
So did you have Mariokart?
If yes did you install CTGP?
If yes did it work for you?

Luminary Of The Stars
Reaction score
I witnessed a Mario vs Robin CPU Tournament Finale, where Mario barely got a star K.O before time went out. Sudden Death, and for 20 seconds, they couldn't kill each other before Mario landed his Down Air main Hitbox luckily

Reaction score
Ryu, Ken and Terry are complicated fighters.
Kinda ironic, since in their games they are basic fighters, to the point there was a flowchart on how to fight as Ken in Street Fighter III. Then again, the mechanics in Smash are different from other fighting games.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Kinda ironic, since in their games they are basic fighters, to the point there was a flowchart on how to fight as Ken in Street Fighter III. Then again, the mechanics in Smash are different from other fighting games.
I like Smash’s style of fighting, personally.