• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Reaction score
I don't know, considering the amount of DLC that both Street Fighter and Tekken have, I feel this might not be the end.

Reaction score
I don't know, considering the amount of DLC that both Street Fighter and Tekken have, I feel this might not be the end.
Well anything is possible, if they do decide to still add in new characters then I can maybe see like three more at most. But I wouldn't be surprised if this is the final pass, it'd be nice to give the game much needed rest after this imo.

Reaction score
I'm surprised Namco hasn't been given more content given they're helping with development a second time.

The lack of Yo-Kai Watch content also baffles me.

Reaction score
I'm surprised Namco hasn't been given more content given they're helping with development a second time.

I wanted someone from Tekken, but I doubt it now. Or from SoulCalibur.

Reaction score

It'll probably never happen, but I'd love to have Valkyrie from Adventure of Valkyrie and it's sequel for Namco.

Agree with Yokai Watch, I'd have expected at least a Jibanyan spirit.

Reaction score
She should have been released yesterday, since Smashwiki has all info on her already.

Now that I think about it, I feel like I wouldn't like using Min Min. The stretchy she is reminds me of Dhalsim. Thankfully, she's not as slow as him.

Reaction score
She was, people were just getting the feel for her when she dropped. She's fun but definitely a character you need to get used to and put the effort in if you want to main her, pretty much the current consensus for now is that muscle memory is a pain when using her due to her unique kit but she's really fun to use.

Anyway here's the fighter adjustments for update 8.0.0 for anyone who's interested.