• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
I don't know, considering the amount of DLC that both Street Fighter and Tekken have, I feel this might not be the end.

Reaction score
I don't know, considering the amount of DLC that both Street Fighter and Tekken have, I feel this might not be the end.
Well anything is possible, if they do decide to still add in new characters then I can maybe see like three more at most. But I wouldn't be surprised if this is the final pass, it'd be nice to give the game much needed rest after this imo.

Reaction score
I'm surprised Namco hasn't been given more content given they're helping with development a second time.

The lack of Yo-Kai Watch content also baffles me.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
I'm surprised Namco hasn't been given more content given they're helping with development a second time.

I wanted someone from Tekken, but I doubt it now. Or from SoulCalibur.

Reaction score

It'll probably never happen, but I'd love to have Valkyrie from Adventure of Valkyrie and it's sequel for Namco.

Agree with Yokai Watch, I'd have expected at least a Jibanyan spirit.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
She should have been released yesterday, since Smashwiki has all info on her already.

Now that I think about it, I feel like I wouldn't like using Min Min. The stretchy she is reminds me of Dhalsim. Thankfully, she's not as slow as him.

Reaction score
She was, people were just getting the feel for her when she dropped. She's fun but definitely a character you need to get used to and put the effort in if you want to main her, pretty much the current consensus for now is that muscle memory is a pain when using her due to her unique kit but she's really fun to use.

Anyway here's the fighter adjustments for update 8.0.0 for anyone who's interested.

Reaction score
Wouldn't mind seeing Crash Bandicoot tbh. Anything is possible nowadays.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
Steve would be the only thing I wouldn't like. But if I had to pick a character...

Either Red from Solatorobo or Heihachi/Jin from Tekken.

"Live... and be free"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him/they.
I have a lot of characters I want (since despite enjoying every new fighter so far (sans Incineroar and Banjo, I've only gotten two characters I've really wanted Inkling and an ARMS rep) but if I'm predicting anything I'll say either Rex and Pyra from XenoBlade Chronicles 2 (or anyone from XenoBlade), Shantae or like I predict every new fighter gets revealed Namco Bandai's second rep since they're last non-new third party rep (New ones is Microsoft/Rare yes really and SNK with Terry) to not get a second (or third!) rep base game or DLC wise. And to be different from everyone else either saying a Tekken, Tales of, or Soul Calibur rep; I'm going to go with Oliver from Ni no Kuni which they produced alongside Level-5 Games, as we don't really have true wizard like character in Smash and as a bonus we get Joe Hisaishi music(the famous Studio Ghibli composer) in Smash Bros.

The only thing I don't want from this announcement is Sora and Geno, I understand they're really wanted but god with how Square treats their franchises in Smash and the Disney aspects of Sora (which Disney owns the rights to as well) I expect neither to show up. Especially Sora since Disney's probably still salty Nintendo didn't give them their movie rights and it's pretty much not Sora without the Disney stuff at his side. Like imagine Sora in Smash, all I see is faster-more floaty Shieldless Hero and I don't want that in.

Last edited: