• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

If the Howard twins from Astral Chain make it in it'll definitely renew my interest in playing Ultimate again. If not them then:
Red from Solatorobo
is another choice I'd love to see in (also nice to see someone else around here that played Solatorobo). But I'm really hesitant to put my full hope into it since, you know, Tail Concerto and related games to it are very niche as it is.

I kind of want the character to be Rillaboom, only because we don't have a standalone Grass starter as a character. If not Rillaboom then Sceptile to fill in one of the missing generational gaps. Also, when will they give us more costumes? There are certain missed opportunities for them to make for every character.

Alright galar slowbro for smash at least as a mii gunner costume
Or bandana waddle dee
Or hyness

JUST WATCHED THE REVEAL LET’S GOO
STEVE IS IN SMASH NOW
Nice alternate costumes too
Didn’t expect him/her/it to get in.

I'm just glad it's a full-on character this time and not a Mii costume.

Honestly, I always wanted to see Minecraft and Splatoon be represented in the same official game, now that longtime of mine wish has been granted. It seems a lot of my longtime wishes are being granted with the Switch.

It appears Steve can just build.
With 8 Steves you can probably make a huge building.

Back
Top Bottom