• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

It's been forever since I picked up Ultimate; but my main really varied over the past years.

It went from King K. Rool, to Dark Pit, to Dark Samus, to Villager, to R.O.B. to Ridley, to a brief tenure with Steve/Enderman, and eventually; Kirby.

Not that I stopped from using K. Rool; he was the one I was most hyped for, and he still remains my secondary. I also am one of the few Bowser Jr. players that actually exist.

I main link (as seen by my avatar) and Little mac, and I'm really bad with both. I have been told that my little mac is utterly confusing and infuriating, so thats nice. In addition, I have a question for this thread: What is the best character announcment. I personally say bowser...jr. but let me know!

Update: I still play some link, but now am trying to main lucina.

Last edited:
i used to main link, dropped him in favor of cloud. dropped cloud in favor of joker whom i switched out for ken whom i switched out for pythra whom i switched out for cloud again.
i still play all of them except for link.

I don't own Ultimate, but my resting playing from my Brawl days and some of that Smash 4 3DS keeps carrying me to this day against my friends.

I've played a lot of characters, but my mains are Captain Falcon and Ness. I've used Ike too, though not nearly as much. I used to like Ganondorf from the Brawl days (yes, even when he was the worst character in the game), but I feel like I can't do nearly as well with him in Ultimate these days. Next time I play the game, I'll try to play more Link or Samus and do more than just spam the hookshot/grapple beam to zone out players.

Link is my main of course. Trying to secondary incin and ike. I cannot practice terry, though someday I will get the dlc and try and secondary him as well.

Now that this thread has been getting more attention, should we start a battle arena for a small amount of time?

I used to absolutely slay the battlefield with Inkling, he's been my main ever since unlocking him (yes, I use the first male variant of the character).

God I was OBSESSED with SSBU back in 2020. I switched my main around a lot for the first, like, 2 months of playing? then I started pretty much exclusively playing Robin (I specifically used the male ver that had the blue and magenta jacket, because of course I did. Couldn't be more on the nose if I tried lmao).
(I mainly played with my dad, who mained Duck Hunt for a decently long time before switching to Kazuya when he released because I'm pretty sure the first fighting game he played was one of the Tekken games? idk, been a while since I asked)

I got terry. My terry has three modes:

1) Bad terry: My terry sits in a corner, spams power wave misses most of his moves, and fails to recover
2) Normal terry: My terry does normal stuff for any character, like smash attacks, aerials, kills with burning knuckle, ect.
3) Hyper terry: I start spamming random directions and buttons and my terry does cool sh*t. Lots of command input combos, superspecials, and the lot. My terry and I look super cool.

I love my terry.

I used to wanna get the Joke amiibo and train him to be as annoying as i was as a joker main and just spam side B with the occasional other move and recovery off stage

oh man- my school actually has a ssbu team (i'm not on it, though i do play with them sometimes), and one of the most terrifying players there is an incineroar and terry co-main. it was pretty dang awesome seeing a guy who plays what some people consider a lower-tier character being one of the most successful players in the state (there was only one person on our team who could ever beat him... who was a ken main, which i find very heartwarming).

Back
Top Bottom