• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I am on my schools ssbu team, which is also one of the best in the region. Best player does insane kazuya stuff that makes me cry with joy. Quarterfinals are actually tomorrow.

damn you guys' schools are so cool I want an ssbu team TwT

(there is a gaming club though so I guess that counts?)

Also at the moment my kazuya amiibo named "Devilboi" is kicking alot of ass. Hes been taught some crazy combos from professional players at venues, me, and other online amiibos and players

Annnd there they are

Spirits for Xenoblade 3, Splatoon 3, Tears of the Kingdom, and Pikmin 4 will appear on the spirit board starting the 11th

Funnily enough this appears to be one event. The original tweets implied we're getting 4 seperate ones, so maybe this isn't all?

scratches head

this feels incredibly late... i mean, it's cool we're getting new content for sure, but i wonder why it took so long. presumably because it wasn't initially planned, i guess
...whatever, it's probably best not to question it. it's great we're getting new stuff in the first place and those are both fitting as well as genuinely good games to get spirits for

We finally got the update that includes Sora Amiibo support!

Anywho, seemingly one last set of spirits for next week. I'm interested in what it could be...

We still haven't seen Fire Emblem Engage or Mario Wonder stuff yet, so I feel we'll at least see those with 1 or 2 other random games

Hmmm it's been a while since the last spirit event, but we're still due for one more. I wonder what's taking so long.

I've seen some people speculate they may be waiting for Princess Peach Showtime to make spirits for that, and I think I can see that

Back
Top Bottom