• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

For Classic my two highest has been Chrom with 9.8 and Cloud with 8.9, going to have my brother try it out and see how high he gets.

Aside from challenges you can get them as rewards sometimes in Classic Mode, Spirit Board, and the shop sells them as well.
Good. I think I'll be almost ready for when I get the game, whenever that happens. Again, I see there's nothing impossible to unlock like last time and I can unlock everything that matters this time around.

Just remember that another intensity challenge is to keep at 5.0 intensity or higher when playing Classic Mode as Snake without using a single continue. Basically, I let the CPU rack up damage on me on purpose while setting the intensity at 4.0, the slow climb would make sure the boss at the end won't be too hard by the time I get to 5.0.

I finally saved up 15,000 coins. Now I'm currently waiting for Arceus to show up in the shop.

I got Kyurem from Spirits Board, since I already have both a Reshiram and a Zekrom spirit, I'm just waiting for another Kyurem to show up so I can summon the fused forms. Also, you don't need to dismiss Spirits to be able to use their cores for stronger ones, you can use summon without dismissing them. Hopefully, that makes it a little bit more convenient on summoning stronger spirits.

Also, you don't need to dismiss Spirits to be able to use their cores for stronger ones, you can use summon without dismissing them. Hopefully, that makes it a little bit more convenient on summoning stronger spirits.
Correct; cores can just also be used like Snacks to level up primary spirits, or fed to Amiibo to customize them.

Shame that they couldn't get someone new to voice new lines for Snake's Codecs. Would've loved to hear what Snake thinks about Isabelle.

I plan to save my final challenger to unlock for New Year's Eve. Start 2019 with everyone.

I was honestly hoping that the Star Fox team communication was Ultimate's version of the codec or Palutena's guidance, or they would at least get rid of Slippy's annoying girlish voice from 64 for once and replace it with his codec voice, which fits him a lot more.

Just remember that another intensity challenge is to keep at 5.0 intensity or higher when playing Classic Mode as Snake without using a single continue. Basically, I let the CPU rack up damage on me on purpose while setting the intensity at 4.0, the slow climb would make sure the boss at the end won't be too hard by the time I get to 5.0.
Yeah, that one wasn't particularly difficult for me, accomplished it on the first try even.

(I'm generally able to hold my own up to 6.0 on all characters.)

Is there a limit to Spirits? Or can you have as much as you want?
Assuming I understand the question, there's 1297 spirits in the game but you can have duplicates of the same spirit through the Spirit Board, though there'll be a checkmark to show you already have it, or as a reward in Classic sometimes. For teams of spirits it's only a group of four, though some primary or support spirits may take up more than one slot. Forgot to add technically 1299 since there's the spirits for the Let's Go! Pikachu and Eevee partners if you have a save file from those games.

Last edited:
Just one thing that confuses me, there are Spirits that could only be obtained by events from the spirit board, or at least there will be since 3 from the Mario series will be only done that way, will there eventually be a way to obtain them when the event ends?

Just one thing that confuses me, there are Spirits that could only be obtained by events from the spirit board, or at least there will be since 3 from the Mario series will be only done that way, will there eventually be a way to obtain them when the event ends?
Sounds like there won’t be any other way. I’m just aiming for one and two star spirits.

From what I've gathered those 3 are exclusive to the event, so there won't be any other way to get them once the events over.

Assuming I understand the question, there's 1297 spirits in the game but you can have duplicates of the same spirit through the Spirit Board, though there'll be a checkmark to show you already have it, or as a reward in Classic sometimes. For teams of spirits it's only a group of four, though some primary or support spirits may take up more than one slot. Forgot to add technically 1299 since there's the spirits for the Let's Go! Pikachu and Eevee partners if you have a save file from those games.
That's what I'm asking. Thanks! That means I shouldn't worry about getting rid of spirits.

I haven't even bothered doing more World of Light tbh, it feels like a chore for me now so I'm just content with the Spirit Board and VS matches both on and offline. Plus I have so many other games to play/complete that WoF mode isn't on my radar anymore, maybe I'll get back around to it some other time but for now, nah.

I decided to complete World of Light again, mainly to get the last two panels, I'm glad that the Skill Tree carries over to the new file, to get 100% for World of Light, you must get both bad endings while also trying to maintain the balance between light and darkness beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom