• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I preordered the Ice Climbers amiibo.

Update:

dcy3a38-6452fcd2-8d34-4509-ba48-b8370434a468.jpg

How many more fighters do I have remaining?

Last edited:
Drumroll, please, as I present to you...my greatest accomplishments.

Finished Classic Mode with all characters...
file

Defeated both Galeem and Dharkon...

file

file

And achieved 100% in World of Light!

file

Last edited:
A few days until Piranha Plant gets released or at least in the range of it being released.

I'm going to go through a New Game + and try to get 100% again, mainly for Spirit summoning.

^ same.

... although I do wish WoL would, at the very least, allow you to keep all the characters you've unlocked previously....
But it does? You get to keep all characters you unlock if you start a new game +

I would've loved to have Robonyan as an Assist Trophy firing his rocket fists at opponents.

I also had an idea for Walkappa as an Assist Trophy where his "healing while loafing" ability makes all characters sleep, but only the summoner is healed.

Well? How does the plant handle?
I quite like it so far! Still need to use him a bit more to get a better and more solid opinion.

Also from the update you can now play Spirit Board with 4 players, also some fighters got tweaked, and some gameplay and balance issues were addressed. Here is a list of what characters were adjusted for those curious.

Lucky you! I will have to buy it once I get a Switch, whenever that happens.

I want more weird/unexpected characters in the game, specially if they are from a series that has no representation. thinks Famicom Tantei Club, maybe? Specially since Ayumi got cut more or less late in development.

*Late enough to have a Classic Mode trophy, at least.

Guys, whenever you do get him, he's pretty good. Played a little bit more of him just now, and I know it's too early to say since he just released, but I think he has potential. I love going off stage with him so far, I'll still play some more as him and go against my bro and a few friends to get even more of a feel for the fun plant.

My local game shop had a small Smash Ultimate tournament tonight. Lots of lessons learned on all sides:
  • Tourney mode doesn't allow best-2-of-3 matchups (etc.)
  • Yes you can specify this as part of a ruleset, but it doesn't allow changing characters between rounds

For my skill level, I made it through the first round (defeating my opponent's Bowser with Link) but lost in the second round to a friend who had a good Roy game. The guy playing DK won the tournament overall.

Still, it's fun to have a chance for actual same-room multiplayer for a change.

Anybody else find it funny that Piranha Plant is released around the same time as Kingdom Hearts IIII?

Back
Top Bottom