• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Anyways, something to know is that Partner Pikachu and Partner Eevee are now obtainable without needing the save files from the Let's Go games, those spirits cannot be summoned, but they can be obtained through the Spirit Board or through the Vault shop. Just in case of some doubts, in the Partner Pikachu battle, you will have to face Pikachu and a male Mii Brawler in a Stamina Match, whereas in the Partner Eevee battle, you will only face a female Mii Gunner who summons an Eevee, this battle is a normal battle. In both of those battles, the only item that spawns is the Poke Ball.

Understood.
---
I wish Olimar wasn't still limited to 3 Pikmin. Also, the other captains should've been his alternate costumes.
I'm like, mad about how they treat Olimar. They should've made the other 4 captains alternate costumes, not just Alph. Also, why do Olimar and Alph not make any sounds? Both have clearly distinct voices in Pikmin 3 and could easily make some sounds during the game.

And for the love of Water Wraith, why did they not somehow incorporate rock Pikmin?? They could have been easily implemented, I think. They just didn't take the time to do it.

Also, little thing, how come red and yellow Pikmin attack with fire and electricity, but blue Pikmin don't attack with water? Water is even in the game as an element thanks to Squirtle and Greninja!!

Whelp I just got the cresselia spirit from the spirit board because the cresselia that appeared on spear pillar KOed the cresselia possessed yoshi. XD

I'm like, mad about how they treat Olimar. They should've made the other 4 captains alternate costumes, not just Alph. Also, why do Olimar and Alph not make any sounds? Both have clearly distinct voices in Pikmin 3 and could easily make some sounds during the game.

And for the love of Water Wraith, why did they not somehow incorporate rock Pikmin?? They could have been easily implemented, I think. They just didn't take the time to do it.

Also, little thing, how come red and yellow Pikmin attack with fire and electricity, but blue Pikmin don't attack with water? Water is even in the game as an element thanks to Squirtle and Greninja!!
Oversight on all issues?

If I recall correctly, Olimar's Pikmin caused lag on the 3DS version, so they had to change it from 5 to 3 Pikmin. Olimar's Flying Pikmin seem to be from the time Alph was considered a playable character. Also, I would have agree to have the other captains be playable characters... if it wasn't because there are five captains. Sorry, but my OCD prevents me from liking that idea.

I've been re-battling spirits on the Spirit Board due to boredom and I've always really hated the certain spirit battles where you have to fight tiny opponents. I can never even see them that well, especially if it's multiple tiny opponents and one normal sized opponent (looking at you Andy from Advance Wars, Dr. Mario and 8 tiny Snakes), cause my eyesight has been going bad for a couple years now and even the glasses I have to wear when using electronics don't help none in making them easier to see. I'm just glad that I have all spirits so I can avoid those fights now but still it's very annoying, I even find them more annoying than certain Legend spirit fights.

Anybody else have certain spirit battles they hate, or have similar problems with?

Man I really hated that fight too, I already hate the stage they use for it in it's base layout and I get so nervous whenever I tried to reach Peach. Of course stupid DK and Mario usually kill me before I even get to her, pretty sure I only won that fight with stupid luck after so many retries. Up there for worst spirit battle ever imo.

I've been re-battling spirits on the Spirit Board due to boredom and I've always really hated the certain spirit battles where you have to fight tiny opponents. I can never even see them that well, especially if it's multiple tiny opponents and one normal sized opponent (looking at you Andy from Advance Wars, Dr. Mario and 8 tiny Snakes), cause my eyesight has been going bad for a couple years now and even the glasses I have to wear when using electronics don't help none in making them easier to see. I'm just glad that I have all spirits so I can avoid those fights now but still it's very annoying, I even find them more annoying than certain Legend spirit fights.

Anybody else have certain spirit battles they hate, or have similar problems with?
I hated that Stamina battle where they had Sukapons appearing constantly while you had to battle a Mii fighter. I lost count on how many attempts I made to finally obtain that spirit and to top it all off, that spirit is exclusive to the Spirit Board.

I hated that Stamina battle where they had Sukapons appearing constantly while you had to battle a Mii fighter. I lost count on how many attempts I made to finally obtain that spirit and to top it all off, that spirit is exclusive to the Spirit Board.
Yeah that is another hard one, the Sukapon assist trophy in general is so annoying. I just used Ganondorf in my second try to cheese it quickly.

Even the summon spirits?
Yes.

What do you do about summons that require cores from hard battles like K.K. Slider requiring 9-Volt and 18-Volt? Especially when there's another summon spirit that also requires it?

Back
Top Bottom