• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Here's the first stage I created:

D4crQA6UEAAiMC3.jpg:large

I got the Minato /Makoto /Sakuya Mii costume last night, was going to get the Yu/Souji costume, Teddie hat, and Morgana/Mona hat as well but since the servers were still a dumpster fire last night I'm going to get them later tonight instead.

Also, while I shouldn't be surprised, there were a lot of those stages made. Honestly, Nintendo really needs to moderate this stuff, every time I saw an unsavory stage this video sums up my reaction well.

As for Joker himself, I'm still testing him out. He's not that easy to pick up, but I got the feel for him pretty quickly. The general consensus right now seems to be that fair 1 is a good starting combo, and side b can combo from fair 1 at a low percentage, tested it out and it does indeed work great. Arsene lasts around 30 seconds and taking damage with him out reduces it. Joker kind of struggles to kill/do too much damage, but experimenting with various combos will obviously help with that.

Oh, and Chrom's victory theme is finally changed to match Robin's and Lucina's Id (Purpose) victory themes. Now if only Roy's and Ike's victory themes were changed to their personal ones.

Edit: So I got all the Persona 5 spirits. Went straight for the Yusuke and Goro spirits first then got the others. Would've been nice to see characters from other SMT/Persona games as spirits as well (or at least demons), but I'm still very happy with what we got. Also they censored the track Mass Destruction from P3, but it's not too noticeable anyway. Still wished that my pancake boy could've been on Mementos.

Last edited:
Aulos' post reminded me that DismArchus posted a video of Joker's All Out Attack FS on everyone. Personally, this is my new favorite FS in the game, sorry Corrin yours is now second.

For anyone curious:

So I made two spirit teams of the Persona 5 spirits, I have Morgana as a primary with Caroline & Justine and Goro Akechi as supports, and my second team has Yusuke Kitagawa as primary with Goro (again ofc) and Futaba Sakura as supports. Gonna do another run through of WoL and get Joker as quickly as I can and use these two teams for a test run. Anybody else gonna make a spirit team with them or nah?

Also, for a legend class spirit, the Phantom Thieves of Hearts spirit battle wasn't all that hard, beat them easily with Joker lol.

Okay, I don't think this warrants a full-on spoiler alert since this one's a minor, low-level Support Spirit enemy, and I'm probably just being a petty nit-picker here, but this one just baffles me.

DtvwTVOV4AIp84q.jpg

The actual name of this girl is Komurasaki; the localization team didn't even bother to just look up a game for like a few seconds.

....Okay, I never played that game at all and don't plan on to, but wouldn't it feel outright jarring if a character you loved from some media is represented in a crossover, and then said person ended up being labelled "Something from Something"? I'd feel terrible if a crossover incorporated a few Touhou characters and yet name them all as "Girls from Touhou"

Okay, so this girl's name is actually supposed to be a secret within the game she's from (probably didn't help that this particular review just sorta spells it out without any indication that it's a spoiler), but even then, something like "Mysterious Girl" would've been at least less awkward than, uh "Girl from Hajimari no Mori". Like, c'mon, the former at least hints that it's a spoiler.

Well, he did say so.
He didn't outright say it, so I was confused.

Hey, please no male pronouns. I am a woman.

Anyway, yes, I hate Incineroar. It is one of my least favorite Pokemon designs ever, and it making it into Ultimate was like so bad. Still very much is. But getting to do an all-out attack on it with Joker is priceless.

Hey, please no male pronouns. I am a woman.

Anyway, yes, I hate Incineroar. It is one of my least favorite Pokemon designs ever, and it making it into Ultimate was like so bad. Still very much is. But getting to do an all-out attack on it with Joker is priceless.
sheepishly hides my total Incineroar play count of 1000

I was able to get all 880 DLC songs from Ultimate (including DLC) onto my iPod Touch.

Last edited:
Well my Morgana spirit team is pretty good for the battles I tested it out on. My Yusuke team is good too, but only against one and two star spirits (I mean it makes sense of course). I wished he was at least a two star spirit but, well, he's still pretty fun to use at least.

Don’t worry, I promise I’ll get back to posting silly pictures tonight.

Also, after much consideration, this is the palette I'll choose whenever I play as Joker online:

73_joker_3_by_highrollerhydra_dd50b8n-pre.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom