• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I gotta admit, I'm still learning about Dragon Quest...I only have "Dragon Quest Builders" on Switch.

Oh, and I didn't actually SEE the guy have a heart attack, I only HEARD about it.

Sheesh, do reactors eat a ton of sugar before watching the videos?

I gotta admit, I'm still learning about Dragon Quest...I only have "Dragon Quest Builders" on Switch.
Well, they are pretty basic RPGs, I believe the first one was one of the first JRPGs, and had a lot of copycats in the NES era. They even came before Final Fantasy.

Oh, and I didn't actually SEE the guy have a heart attack, I only HEARD about it.

Well, nobody is gonna watch someone standing calmly watching a reveal... Or at least, I don't think most people would.

He was over the standard, it was in the same video of him reacting to Smash Ultimate and his heart rate was 186, he actually did grab his chest saying "my heart!" so he pretty much was.

But yeah Etika is a very excitable dude. Though it's sad to hear about what recently happened to him.

To be honest, I picked up Dragon Quest Builders last year because I wanted a game similar to Minecraft, as a physical version wasn’t available on the Switch yet at the time.

I eventually did buy Minecraft once a physical version was released...but I ended up having more fun in Builders.

Honestly...I feel that including the starters to be "unlocked" in World of Light feels like a waste.

Last edited:
Yo, Reimu for Fighters Pass, people!

If Banjo & Kazooie made it into the fray, so can this lovely shrine maiden! Who's with me?

......anyone.....?

I guess it's only me....

Youmu Konpaku >>>>>> Reimu Hakurei, though if on the very slim chance (probably non-existent tho) a Touhou character did make it in, it would most definitely be Reimu or maybe even Marisa.

Though I'd rather see a Touken Ranbu character over a Touhou one, but my choice has even less of a chance than yours.

She's from Touhou.
To be a bit more specific, she's been in almost every Touhou Project game since Highly Responsive to Prayers as, usually, the main playable character. Though there are, like, two or so games where she doesn't appear at all and others where she's a boss character instead.

I haven't seen too much support for Touhou characters though in the west and Japan, even on the likes of 2chan most usually scoff at the idea of a Touhou character making it in Smash. Honestly though, I'd be in support for Youmu Konpaku for a Touhou rep.

Never played it. Or seen it. Or read it...what is Touhou?
...It's a game series, I've literally mentioned that Reimu has been in almost every Touhou Project game as usually the main playable character in my last post. There's also accompanying official manga and novels. Most of the draw of the games is that it's a shmup and has beautiful bullet patterns, but a lot of the fans usually start out with fan made stuff like music remixes, fanart, doujins, fan games, fan videos, etc. before getting to the games (not all, but most, especially in the west). Also any so called anime you might see for Touhou is not official, it's all fan made just as an fyi.

...It's a game series, I've literally mentioned that Reimu has been in almost every Touhou Project game as usually the main playable character in my last post. There's also accompanying official manga and novels. Most of the draw of the games is that it's a shmup and has beautiful bullet patterns, but a lot of the fans usually start out with fan made stuff like music remixes, fanart, doujins, fan games, fan videos, etc. before getting to the games (not all, but most, especially in the west). Also any so called anime you might see for Touhou is not official, it's all fan made just as an fyi.
By the way, is it true ZUN is only one person, or not?

By the way, is it true ZUN is only one person, or not?
Yup! Team Shanghai Alice only consists of ZUN. Though he was formerly part of Amusement Makers in his University days as ZUN Soft, where he created Touhou 1-5, TSA created Touhou 6-17 (ongoing) but some games in the TSA era do have a collaboration with other doujin groups though. (mainly ones with a better artstyle and different gameplay)

Five bucks says that Banjo-Kazooie's release will be the worst server crash in the game's history.

I can believe it. A lot of western fans have been clamoring for Banjo-Kazooie in Smash for years, so I believe it could lead to servers being slower than normal because of it. The Joker server crash situation was also cause there was a server maintenance scheduled the same evening, so hopefully when both DQ Heroes and Banjo-Kazooie release, there won't be a maintenance at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom