• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I think the only DQ track's I like are the ones from XI. Otherwise, wow prog rocker was right in that the music isn't really that memorable, I do think at least one or two should've gotten a remix at least.

So far these are the first-place victories I've gotten in the new online tourneys. This weekend, it's the "Original Class of '64", where only fighters, stages and items from the original Nintendo 64 game are used.

ECtsiSwUcAA2QKB

ECxhrH_U8AAXM9v

Yeah I really need to start playing it again at some point. I have the fighter pass but haven't even given Hero a shot yet. He looks really cool too.

It's been 18 hours and I've already cleared half the "Light Realm" map. Guess Galeem should've seen me pick "Very Easy".

Since it's apparently a SNK character; I'll be hooked if that fighter turns out to be from Metal Slug.

Since it's apparently a SNK character; I'll be hooked if that fighter turns out to be from Metal Slug.
What leak? Also, if it's a SNK character, since I don't know much about them aside from their fighting games, I feel the most likely character is someone from KOF. Kyo, most likely.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, this would be the ninth time the SNK world and Street Fighter clash.

Back
Top Bottom