• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

45 minutes on one character? That's weird.
Sakurai spent most of it talking about his moves and abilities, though to be honest, since I've never played Fatal Fury*, a lot of it flew over my head. He even played Classic Mode with Terry in the video! Also, is it me or does this Choi character look like a flamboyant Freddy Krueger?

*I've never played the NEO-GEO or the SNK games, either.

Sakurai spent most of it talking about his moves and abilities, though to be honest, since I've never played Fatal Fury*, a lot of it flew over my head. He even played Classic Mode with Terry in the video! Also, is it me or does this Choi character look like a flamboyant Freddy Krueger?

*I've never played the NEO-GEO or the SNK games, either.
Choi is based on Freddy Krueger. Heck, he's even a serial killer! Sadly (for him), chronic hero Kim is trying to rehabilitate him, giving him training from hell. Let's just say that he stays with Kim so that no other person suffers from his training...

So, right now, looking at the patch notes. From the looks of it, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Jigglypuff, Robin, K Rool, and Hero were buffed, and no visible nerfs. 7.0 is when the massacre starts

So, right now, looking at the patch notes. From the looks of it, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Jigglypuff, Robin, K Rool, and Hero were buffed, and no visible nerfs. 7.0 is when the massacre starts
This kinda reminds me of something the devs of Indie Pogo said, that they were tired of fixing stats for an update, but now they were scared to think of the new ways people will break things.

This kinda reminds me of something the devs of Indie Pogo said, that they were tired of fixing stats for an update, but now they were scared to think of the new ways people will break things.

Honestly, I wanna get this off of my head. Buff Little Mac, give him super armor on literally everything, make his aerials viable, make his Up-Special go higher, give super armor on Aerial Side B.

But realistically, Joker and Hero are the big ones to probably get nerfed. Maybe change the downtime of when you can open a spell menu back up. Or make certain moves do more mana. And Joker, just make Arsene leave earlier and get made later. The downfall to this is Joker gets Arsene on rage.

Did they nerf Ness's PK Fire? That move is the reason why Ness is annoying to fight against in online battles.

Nothing mentioned about Ness, only the characters I named. And Ness isn't that annoying given half the characters have counters/reflectors
The problem with that is that PK Fire is a move that can last. Since it's spammable, not even characters with counters can escape it once they are hit by its fire. The only characters who can easily escape it no problem are Greninja and Lucario since both of their counters make them get out of the spot.

The problem with that is that PK Fire is a move that can last. Since it's spammable, not even characters with counters can escape it once they are hit by its fire. The only characters who can easily escape it no problem are Greninja and Lucario since both of their counters make them get out of the spot.

Lucas, Rosalina, Ness are 3 characters that can easily escape it as they can absorb projectiles, plus the swordfighters can counter it and get out. Then you have
Joker who can get arsene and easily deflect it. Plus it isn't good on shields, and is punishable if it misses. Plus you can air dodge out.

So Mai Shiranui got cut from even a background cameo because she wasn't kid-friendly, yet Bayonetta remains?

Eh, on second thought, it's best not to start a war with Sakurai. He KNEW that Waluigi was popular among fans, even before regulating him to Assist Trophy.

So Mai Shiranui got cut from even a background cameo because she wasn't kid-friendly, yet Bayonetta remains?

Eh, on second thought, it's best not to start a war with Sakurai. He KNEW that Waluigi was popular among fans, even before regulating him to Assist Trophy.
Have you ever seen Mai's animations? It is pretty obvious she was not getting in the game. Bayonetta is not suggestive compared to her.

EDIT: Also, on Waluigi, I think its better they didn't listen to them. Waluigi is a joke vote, specially considering he is not even a popular Mario character (he is divisive at best).

So, this happened to me after beating Classic Mode with Fox:

EJDSwQNU8AI5cd2

How did I end up with TWO of the same Spirit?!

Back
Top Bottom