• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Yup, that's Akira Toriyama. You can tell because he has problems with faces (he can only draw like three different faces).
So in a way, Goku IS in Smash Bros., even if it's a different character entirely who relies on weapons and magic rather than punches.

The closest one would be Erdrick (palette 2 and 6).
I might consider getting Dragon Quest XI S on Switch, though I have several games already in my planned purchase, and there's only so much I can spend with my birthday money before I decide to stop and put it all in my safe for safekeeping.

I might consider getting Dragon Quest XI S on Switch, though I have several games already in my planned purchase, and there's only so much I can spend with my birthday money before I decide to stop and put it all in my safe for safekeeping.
If you want something cheaper, you might also try DQI or II. Those are available on mobile phones and Switch.

Ehh...are they easy?
It's Dragon Quest. They are the second easiest RPGs I have played (after Pokémon, of course). The first one only has one party member, so save frequently and grind and you'll be okay. Same with II, although the final boss is trickier in that one, but on the plus side, you have three characters you can use.

It's Dragon Quest. They are the second easiest RPGs I have played (after Pokémon, of course). The first one only has one party member, so save frequently and grind and you'll be okay. Same with II, although the final boss is trickier in that one, but on the plus side, you have three characters you can use.
I prefer easy games. That's why I asked.

Getting back on topic...

Is it weird that the only SNK character I know of is Mai, who got cut from this game?

You haven't heard of The King of Fighters, at least? That was the "ancestor" to Smash (to put it in some way), since it is a massive crossover of SNK games (fighting games or not). In fact, I believe that game overshadows the rest.
No, I was raised primarily on Sonic, Mario, Zelda and Pokémon as a kid. I wasn’t even aware of the NEO-GEO until Terry’s announcement.

No, I was raised primarily on Sonic, Mario, Zelda and Pokémon as a kid. I wasn’t even aware of the NEO-GEO until Terry’s announcement.
Yeah, but the King of Fighters was released on the SNES, PS1, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, etc. It was not just the Neo Geo. And that's not counting that there's always a KoF machine at the few remaining arcades.

...Now that I think about it, SNK was the only company with its own console that did make games for the other consoles.

Back
Top Bottom