• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Yes, that's pretty much why she destroyed their city by sprouting a forest in it. Pit had to go and rescue the humans trapped in there because of her.
Let me get this straight...people like a character...who's snarky...and wants to kill the same species as us...

In the words of a certain meerkat...DID I MISS SOMETHING?!

So...people like a character...who's snarky...and wants to kill the same species as us...

In the words of a certain meerkat...DID I MISS SOMETHING?!
The appearance of a character can really cloud someone's judgment of them, this is pretty much the reason why some of the uglier characters are in any fiction hated because of their appearance.

The appearance of a character can really cloud someone's judgment of them, this is pretty much the reason why some of the uglier characters are in any fiction hated because of their appearance.
Kinda wish someone could've told me all this before I wrote all those Palutena Guidances involving my friends and family, as I've made Viridi to have the same kindhearted personality as Fluttershy or Snow White.

Last edited:
My mind is overflowing with ideas for Palutena Guidances about Disney characters. I can’t wait to get home after work so I can start typing!

Back
Top Bottom