• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I don't know, considering the amount of DLC that both Street Fighter and Tekken have, I feel this might not be the end.
Well anything is possible, if they do decide to still add in new characters then I can maybe see like three more at most. But I wouldn't be surprised if this is the final pass, it'd be nice to give the game much needed rest after this imo.

I'm surprised Namco hasn't been given more content given they're helping with development a second time.

The lack of Yo-Kai Watch content also baffles me.

I'm surprised Namco hasn't been given more content given they're helping with development a second time.

The lack of Yo-Kai Watch content also baffles me.
It'll probably never happen, but I'd love to have Valkyrie from Adventure of Valkyrie and it's sequel for Namco.

Agree with Yokai Watch, I'd have expected at least a Jibanyan spirit.

I rescued my main in "World of Light"!

otxoli98jl651.jpg

She should have been released yesterday, since Smashwiki has all info on her already.

Now that I think about it, I feel like I wouldn't like using Min Min. The stretchy she is reminds me of Dhalsim. Thankfully, she's not as slow as him.

She was, people were just getting the feel for her when she dropped. She's fun but definitely a character you need to get used to and put the effort in if you want to main her, pretty much the current consensus for now is that muscle memory is a pain when using her due to her unique kit but she's really fun to use.

Anyway here's the fighter adjustments for update 8.0.0 for anyone who's interested.

I have a lot of characters I want (since despite enjoying every new fighter so far (sans Incineroar and Banjo, I've only gotten two characters I've really wanted Inkling and an ARMS rep) but if I'm predicting anything I'll say either Rex and Pyra from XenoBlade Chronicles 2 (or anyone from XenoBlade), Shantae or like I predict every new fighter gets revealed Namco Bandai's second rep since they're last non-new third party rep (New ones is Microsoft/Rare yes really and SNK with Terry) to not get a second (or third!) rep base game or DLC wise. And to be different from everyone else either saying a Tekken, Tales of, or Soul Calibur rep; I'm going to go with Oliver from Ni no Kuni which they produced alongside Level-5 Games, as we don't really have true wizard like character in Smash and as a bonus we get Joe Hisaishi music(the famous Studio Ghibli composer) in Smash Bros.

The only thing I don't want from this announcement is Sora and Geno, I understand they're really wanted but god with how Square treats their franchises in Smash and the Disney aspects of Sora (which Disney owns the rights to as well) I expect neither to show up. Especially Sora since Disney's probably still salty Nintendo didn't give them their movie rights and it's pretty much not Sora without the Disney stuff at his side. Like imagine Sora in Smash, all I see is faster-more floaty Shieldless Hero and I don't want that in.

Last edited:
I'm really hoping its Cinderace, though if its someone like Geno, Sora, Dante, Crash Bandicoot, or Shantae, I'll be happy. The only character I really don't want in Smash is Minecraft Steve. At most, I'd be fine with a Mii Brawler costume for Minecraft Steve.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom