• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

super smash brothers poke creator

helperman

you gotta love ditto. avatar by Artuditwo
Reaction score
Pronouns
me,he
one person name a pokemon the next person lists what there move set would look like if it was made into a playable character
lets start with ditto

Ghost Diplocaulus

Detroit SMAAAASH! Eevee style.
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Seeing how Ditto's whole gimmick is that it transforms into others and uses their powers, a hypothetical playable Ditto would just shapeshift into the nearest opponent and use the same moveset that character has. Edit: This includes Finals Smashes: Ditto would simply use the same Final Smash as whichever character it's transformed into.

Genesect

Last edited:

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
B: Techno Blast
Side B: X-Scissor
Up B: I guess Extreme Speed, but I’m picturing like a mix of Lucario’s and R.O.B.’s recovery and he folds into the high-speed mode
Down B: Drive Change, kinda like Shulk and the Monado, where the different drives affect Techno Blast and maybe the properties of his A attacks, damage output, and movement

Honestly I’d main

Sceptile

Ghost Diplocaulus

Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
B: Dragon Pulse
Side B: Leaf Blade
Up B: Acrobatics
Down B: Leaf Storm

Its Final Smash would obviously be Mega Sceptile, which would give all of its attacks a big power boost

Rotom

helperman

Reaction score
Pronouns
me,he
b: form change, how this works is that if it is touching some one it takes over them. this counts as a k.o. and gives you there b until you die
side b: turns into lawnmower rotom and lawnmows across the screen
up b: turns into fan rotom and flys up
down b: turn into wash rotom and creates waves that push the opponent away.
im not sure about its final smash

raichu

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
B: Nuzzle, close range stun
Side B: Surf, pretty much like Squirtle’s
Up B: Fly, basically Villager’s recovery
Down B: Thunder, stronger and slower version of Pikachu’s
Final Smash: Volt Tackle
Maybe to differentiate it more from Pikachu and Pichu it could have more projectiles in its A attacks a la Mega Man. But really I don’t see the point lmfao

Let’s see someone tackle Cubone

Ghost Diplocaulus

Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
B: Bone Club
Side B: Double-Edge
Up B: Bonemerang (like Yoshi, Cubone's Up B attack doesn't give it recovery, so to compensate for that its second jump would have extremely good reach)
Down B: Stomping Tantrum
Final Smash: Earthquake

Typhlosion

helperman

Reaction score
Pronouns
me,he
b: flame thrower
side b: flame charge(like Pikachu's Quick attack except for it burn the opponents )
down b:rotect
up b: uses double team two make it look like it there is on other one above it
final smash: earth quake

eternamax eternatus