• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

super smash brothers poke creator

Seeing how Ditto's whole gimmick is that it transforms into others and uses their powers, a hypothetical playable Ditto would just shapeshift into the nearest opponent and use the same moveset that character has. Edit: This includes Finals Smashes: Ditto would simply use the same Final Smash as whichever character it's transformed into.

Genesect

Last edited:
B: Techno Blast
Side B: X-Scissor
Up B: I guess Extreme Speed, but I’m picturing like a mix of Lucario’s and R.O.B.’s recovery and he folds into the high-speed mode
Down B: Drive Change, kinda like Shulk and the Monado, where the different drives affect Techno Blast and maybe the properties of his A attacks, damage output, and movement

Honestly I’d main

Sceptile

B: Dragon Pulse
Side B: Leaf Blade
Up B: Acrobatics
Down B: Leaf Storm

Its Final Smash would obviously be Mega Sceptile, which would give all of its attacks a big power boost

Rotom

b: form change, how this works is that if it is touching some one it takes over them. this counts as a k.o. and gives you there b until you die
side b: turns into lawnmower rotom and lawnmows across the screen
up b: turns into fan rotom and flys up
down b: turn into wash rotom and creates waves that push the opponent away.
im not sure about its final smash

raichu

B: Nuzzle, close range stun
Side B: Surf, pretty much like Squirtle’s
Up B: Fly, basically Villager’s recovery
Down B: Thunder, stronger and slower version of Pikachu’s
Final Smash: Volt Tackle
Maybe to differentiate it more from Pikachu and Pichu it could have more projectiles in its A attacks a la Mega Man. But really I don’t see the point lmfao

Let’s see someone tackle Cubone

B: Bone Club
Side B: Double-Edge
Up B: Bonemerang (like Yoshi, Cubone's Up B attack doesn't give it recovery, so to compensate for that its second jump would have extremely good reach)
Down B: Stomping Tantrum
Final Smash: Earthquake

Typhlosion

b: flame thrower
side b: flame charge(like Pikachu's Quick attack except for it burn the opponents )
down b:rotect
up b: uses double team two make it look like it there is on other one above it
final smash: earth quake

eternamax eternatus

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom