Costume Event: Super Tour Guide Rosa
In this returning Costume Event, Rosa is appointed as Pasio's Tourism Ambassador, with the player character ordered to give her support in that role. Super Tour Guide Rosa originally ran from September 15th to October 1st, 2022.
By completing battles during this event, players can earn Event Voucher J items, which can be exchanged for a variety of valuable items, including 5★ Scout Tickets, and a Tech Move Candy Coin. Players can also obtain the usual Gems and Medals for completing special missions during the event.
Completing the Delivering Gratitude story stage in this event will allow players to team-up with an exclusive 3★ Sync Pair, Naomi (Sightseer) & Sandslash, a Ground-type Special Strike role pair with an expanded sync grid. After unlocking Naomi (Sightseer) & Sandslash, players will be able to exchange their Event Voucher J for items to improve the pair's potential and move level, as well as Custom Sync Orbs for the pair.
All rewards can be claimed even if players have previously completed the event during its original run, and leftover custom power-ups and Sync Orbs can be traded for generic Power-Ups and Co-op Sync Orbs, though in reduced quantities.
As usual for events of this type, players will have an increased chance of receiving bonus rewards if they take on event battles using teams that feature specific sync pairs. The more of these sync pairs that players place in their lineup, the greater the bonus received. The applicable Sync Pairs and reward rates are as follows:
- Rosa (Special Costume) & Shaymin, Elio & Popplio/Brionne/Primarina, Selene & Rowlet/Dartrix/Decidueye: +60% (x1.6) bonus rewards
- Lear & Hoopa, Leon & Charizard: +40% (x1.4) bonus rewards
- Main character & Pikachu, Main character & Torchic, Naomi (Sightseer) & Sandslash: +20% (x1.2) bonus rewards
- All other sync pairs with the Unova theme skill: +20% (x1.2) bonus rewards
Players should also note the following when playing this event:
- The number of plays available for Daily Extreme Battle 1 are reset every day at 11:00pm (PDT).
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Event Voucher J items will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per item at the end of the event, and sent to players' Present Boxes.
This Costume Scout offers players to scout Rosa (Special Costume) & Shaymin, the featured sync pair of the Super Tour Guide Rosa Costume Event. Rosa (Special Costume) & Shaymin are a 5★ Grass-type Tech role sync pair, with an expanded sync grid, and the ability to be raised to 6★ EX. More information about this costume scout exclusive sync pair can be found via the Bulbapedia link above.
The Rosa Costume Scout gives players a bonus present for the first three times players perform a Sync Pair Scout x11, awarding a Tech Move Candy Coin each time. This Costume Scout also include a daily discount, where players can perform a single scout for x100 paid gems. This daily discount can be used 1 time per day during the entire length of the scout.