• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth - Endgame Town Victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Midorikawa will get my vote next year for best Mafia performance...I really thought she had it won until the last phase. Her fake conversation in the chat was great stuff.

@Midorikawa Why didn't you kill me in the last night phase?

Why would I? You were the best mislynch target. If it wasn’t for the nameclaiming then I think I would have had LG lynching you. I killed Jin Becaise I didn’t want to risk him realizing that it made sense for me to be mafia at that point because it would have been too strange if I had killed her and trying to lynch you, and I just couldn’t imagine selling nightwing as mafia either. Especially with the faked convos. And being BP your role was no threat. Kind of wish I killed LG now though and just got you mislynched and then nightkilled town.

Yeah I think next time I’ll make myself the sole survivor again like in TWD mafia. That’s always the most beautiful :)

@Nightwing101 you stopped believing I was mafia because I’m that good. In seriousness it was Becaise everyone’s logic for thinking I was mafia was easily rebutted. I usually get caught by being active in an inactive game and leading too many mislynches, or by some ability. It sounds cocky but people can confirm it. And eventually you’ll probably be like @Jin of Torna and suspect solely based off of paranoia.

And dude you know that’s the real reason you suspected me at all. Pure paranoia :p

Why would I? You were the best mislynch target. If it wasn’t for the nameclaiming then I think I would have had LG lynching you. I killed Jin Becaise I didn’t want to risk him realizing that it made sense for me to be mafia at that point because it would have been too strange if I had killed her and trying to lynch you, and I just couldn’t imagine selling nightwing as mafia either. Especially with the faked convos. And being BP your role was no threat. Kind of wish I killed LG now though and just got you mislynched and then nightkilled town.

Yeah I think next time I’ll make myself the sole survivor again like in TWD mafia. That’s always the most beautiful :)

Ah! That makes a lot of sense!

Though, I guess I actually did miss that time I tried to shoot you XD

So, Eresh was Town, who told ya so? I told ya so. Did I not tell ya so? Seriously though, you played a phenomenal game Mido, and if Eresh hadn't dropped those hints that she really shouldn't have dropped then I wouldn't have thought twice about lynching her.

1. Did you enjoy the game?

Oh yeah, it was a great time.

2. What was your favourite moment?
That one instant where it all just clicked in my head, and I drew the connections I needed to pull things off of Eresh and win the game for... for a team I had no actual obligations to... Huh.

3. What did you think of the flavour text and characters?
It was good, a fun read.

4. What did you think of the balance?
A bit too Townsided. Two mafia isn't really enough in a game this size, and RoleCop wasn't enough utility to make up for it.

5. Would you have changed anything, hosting or player wise?
I would've maybe been a little more strict on the nameclaiming rule. If you didn't see Eresh's softs then that's fair, and once they were brought to attention then it was probably too late for proper game integrity.

6. Do you have any other thoughts, comments, or… anything else to say?
Not particularly, no.

7. Will you be returning for the Superhero Bonanza finale?
You bet your ass I will

Paranoia was a large reason, yes, but I felt like the spy results really catered to you and Eresh was doing stuff that even desperate mafia wouldn't do.
Actually the spy results weren’t intended to cater that much to me. And they c altered just as much to eresh. At least what was in the chat. What ended up appearing in thread and how it was interpreted was not the direction I tried to go.

Actually the spy results weren’t intended to cater that much to me. And they c altered just as much to eresh. At least what was in the chat. What ended up appearing in thread and how it was interpreted was not the direction I tried to go.

I could have told you that would have gone badly. Aussie doesn't strike me as one who would help Mafia out that much :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom