• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Superheroes and their Pokemon

redyakuza

Xytegenia's finest
Reaction score
With the iminent release of the next Batman film The Dark Knight Rises (2012) - IMDb (OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!) I thought I'd link it to a pokemon hypothetical question.

If Batman was a pokemon trainer / gym leader etc what would his team be?

Don't all say Gliscor/Crobat at once!!!

I think he'd have a Dark themed team (so obvious I know) consisting of Flying types who know Dark moves and technical 'gadget-y' moves. I know Batman can't fly but let's just run with the theme.

Gliscor (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
Crobat (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
Staraptor (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
Honchkrow (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
and a
Skarmory (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia with
Night Slash (move) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia would be cool!

and maybe he could have some connection / interaction with Darkrai (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia cos they are both epic and badass!

What are your ideas?

What would other superheroes use? The Hulk? Iron Man? Superman? Have fun discussing! :D

I don't like imagining superheroes with Pokemon. I mean, they're already super heroes why would they need Pokemon? Rather, I like to imagine them as Pokemon.

The Hulk would be Machamp.
Superman would be Deoxys.
Ironman, um, Forretress maybe.
Spider-man would be Ariados.
Of course Batman would be Gliscor.
Robin would be Pidgeotto.
Raven, Murkrow.
Beast Boy, Ditto.
Starfire, Ponyta I think.
Cyborg, I don't know, Magnemite.
Flash would be, maybe Jolteon.
Kid flash, Eevee.
Martian manhunter, Beheeyem?
Wonder Woman, um, Reshiram.
Hawkman/Hawkwoman, Staraptor
Green Lantern, Azelf.
Aquaman, Kyogre
Aqualad, Manaphy
Wolverine, Zangoose.
Cyclops, Dusclops.
Jean Grey, Lugia.
Mr. Fantastic, Uxie.
Invisible Woman, Mew.
Human Torch, Moltres.
The Thing, Regirock.
Bumblebee, Vespiquen.
Wasp, Beedrill.
Thor, Raikou.
Captain America, Braviary.
Antman, obviously Durant.
Hawkeye, Fearow.
Black Panther, Persian.

That's all I've got right now.

Last edited:
well if they wanted to take a break from crimefighting and have a few competitive battles you could still imagine their teams o.o

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom