• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Surprise announcement to be revealed at Jump Festa: Subject matter currently unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Surprise announcement to be revealed at Jump Festa: Subject matter currently unknown

The Pokémon Company will be making a "surprise" announcement at Jump Festa. The subject of the announcement is currently unknown.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Surprise announcement to be revealed at Jump Festa: Subject matter currently unkn

I wonder if CoroCoro and the official website will have spoiled the surprise by the time of the event. As odd as it would be, the Pokémon Company did nullify Pokémon Sunday's announcement of HGSS by revealing the titles on the official website two days in advance.

It is probable that Movie 15's title will be leaked well before this event, so I don't see that being the subject of the announcement. For that matter, I don't see why Keldeo would be revealed in December (rather than in February) unless a new game is to be released before the movie.

Last edited:
Re: Surprise announcement to be revealed at Jump Festa: Subject matter currently unkn

I would guess it will be the announcement of the 6th generation of Pokémon games.

I would guess it will be the announcement of the 6th generation of Pokémon games.

Yes, lets release gen 6 in the middle of generation 5, thats a brilliant idea.

Its Pokemon Gray, I don't see it any other way. The timing is just right.

Wasn't there another announcement about another announcement confirmed somewhere?

I'm thinking RSE remakes. Third version to be announced sometime near March I'd say.

Here comes the Grey and RSEmake bandwagons. >_>

I'm still leaning towards another Gen V game. Usually, Pokemon not officially recognized by Nintendo get their own movie. It's too soon to release another one since Movie 14 hasn't reached anywhere else outside Japan yet.

There's a possibility of the official website posting this news on Friday regarding a big announcement at Jump Festa. If Game Freak was also involved, or at least mentioned, on this "probable" news on the official website, then there's no asking that it is indeed a new main series game. But I do also hope that both the new game and Keldeo will be announced at the same time.

RSEmakes or the promises Gen V battle-sim are my top bets. oAo; I'm hoping for more the former instead of the latter.

Gray or RSEmakes plz.

Grey or Gen V Stadium equivalent.

It's to early for RSEmakes. >_>

Since everyone else are saying RSEmakes/Gray, I'll say Keldeo.

As much as I'd love for it to be Gray or the remakes, let's be real people. These announcements rarely live up to our expectations. :/

As much as I'd love RS Remakes and Gray by now, I NEEEEEED that console game so I can battle with my big 5th Gen collection in 3D. Besides, if we get the console game, we can get hi-res views of the final 3 Events before the official art is revealed, since those 3D models are perfectly accurate to the Sugimori Art almost every single time.

Grey or Gen V Stadium equivalent.

It's to early for RSEmakes. >_>
both the 10th
It is not... the 10th annversary s nextyear... it's avctuBothally to early for Grey. Ebmerald and Pt. were released 2 years after R/S amdD/P (Though FR/LG were released before Emerald) I see either a side-game (please be a Collo game) or R/S which is the perfect timing what better waay to celibrate bothhthe 10th anniversary of the games and the 15th anniversary of the series)

Most likely it will be Ruby-Sapphire remakes. It does seem too early for a Pokemon Grey announcement. It would be nice if they did announce one of the 5th generation event Pokemon, but I don't think they would make this big a big deal about it. A 5th generation Pokemon stadium-like game might be possible, but with the recent twitter post about Ruby-Sapphire remakes, I'd bet a million bucks this announcement will be about (Magma) Ruby and (Aqua) Sapphire!

It might be a new spin-off title, only this time, it's a platformer. Game Freak once mentioned in an interview with Nintendo Power that they'll consider making one if there's a large demand for it.

I doubt this is a spinoff this time, it seems like they are trying to build more hype for it than that. I have a feeling it may be a main series game this time. Whether its Gray or R/S remakes, either would be fine for me. We'll see when the announcement actually happens.

Just a note, it hasn't been confirmed that this is about the games. The Pokémon Company cover the franchise as a whole (aside from Nintendo or GameFreak that are more game-orientated) and Jump Festa is an event for anime and manga as well as games.

While it is likely to be a game announcement, I would personally like to see an announcement for an anime adaptation of Pokémon RéBurst. I think a shock announcement would be another anime running at the same time as the main one, so why not have a shock that actually is a shock announcement?

NOT LIKELY BUT:
I hope a DVD box set of The Johto Journeys or Johto League Champions is announced.

(Then again, I am not sure if TPC EVEN controls DVDs)

I bet they'll announce the list of theaters showing the 14th movie

i hope its a storage box "game" if the 3rd version isn't being announced yet. I NEED More box space for my dw females! AHHHHHHG (;-;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom