• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Susan Wainwright (from The Sims 3) in the Pokémon World

KaylaBaraonda

Aroush Halapsian is best girl.
Reaction score
jZdBPOD.png

I wanted to do a thread how about she would be like in the Pokémon world

I don't know why, just a remnant of my old obsession I guess.

I haven't actually genuinely liked Pokémon since like I was in elementary school watching the Pokémon anime but then I grew up and got obsessed with The Sims 3 but I did'nt have The Sims 3 and my dad would have taken away my computer if I were doing The Sims 3 related stuff at all time (and also it was november 2009 so not much The Sims 3 related stuff on the Internet) so I ended up reading about Pokémon (with some Sailor Moon) instead although I found it stupid. So my dad downloaded the DPPt roms for me and I played Diamond but did'nt manage to beat the Elite Four and anyway I'm so queer (aroace) that Alola is propably "my pokémon gen" although I've barely played it (kinda like how in the doctor who fandom people have the tenth or eleventh as "my doctor" - "my doctor" being the fifth although i've never actually watched it or listened\read expanded universe about the fifth doctor and\or his companions this also because of how aroace I am - we should have a "my pokémon gen" - mine being alola) so well, eventually i got so hooked that the pokéfandom was a big part of my life and everyone throught pokémon was my favorite thing ever and the only thing i liked and everyone associated me with it which i hated because i actually did'nt associate pokémon with being my thing i associated pokémon with being a childish videogame which i only always did stuff about because my instinct told me to and because /vp/ was addicting to the point that i trusted it blindly and actually it was the sims 3 and susan wainwright which i associated with being my thing, but i often felt banned from doing the sims 3-related stuff expecially at school and\or in public so since i was addicted to /vp/ i did pokémon related stuff instead and yes i know that the people on /vp/ actually don't play pokémon or haven't played since childhood and are only there to shitpost and it is said that 4chan is 90% shitpost and 10% things getting done which means it's 90% posts and threads only made to be memey and spam stuff to get people confused and angry, and 10% people getting confused and angry at the result of the shitposts but i still trusted it blindly but actually i dont actually like playing any of the sims games either like initially i only played ts2 because i felt i needed ts2, then i played ts3 because i felt i needed ts3, then my ts3 savefile got bloated and i felt the need to always play premade sims and eventually i feared that id end up mourning blair wainwright and i feared blair wainwright's death (i feared that because i was'nt lucid) but i mistook it for a real important memory since i was nonlucid but thought that it must be because i extremely ship cycl0n3 and blair together and i got addicted to the cycl0n3\blair\boyd\susan quartet and eventually i got heavily obsessed with susan wainwright to the point that i got banned from the whole sims fandom and i tried to refuge myself but i got more lucid and less obsessed and know this susan thing is stupid and that i don't like the premades and i only felt attached to susan for an unhealthy reason

so, anyway, back to the actual thread: how would Susan Wainwright be in the Pokémon World? And yes I know she's just a background character with no backstory (like derpy hooves from mlpfim which also is a shitpost fandom from 4chan but ts3 premades are not yet but maybe they will be) but those don't exist in the Pokémon world

The Pokémon world in fact actually has:

Playable characters and rivals\story characters and their Pokémon teams which are equivalent to whatever household you're currently playing in TS3. By rivals\story characters I mean:
Blue
Silver
Wally
Barry
Bianca, Cheren, N
Hugh, Yancy, Curtis
Shauna, Trevor, Tierno, AZ
Hau, Lillie, Gladion

and then it also has the gym leaders, elite four, champion, evil team, frontier brains, mart cashiers, nurse joys, pokécenter assistants, and the other various npcs that serve a game play role, those are the equivalent of TS3's service NPCs.

And the city\route filler NPCs - including trainers such as youngster\lass whatever but also the npcs that are just there in cities to tell you "Hello my dear, you look fantastic today. You should breathe more of that fresh air" or "Grass type is my favorite! Have you tried swimming with leaves in your mouth?" without doing anything else. Those are the equivalents of homeless TS3 townies such as Sunny Bakshi or Abraham Finkel.

So really there is'nt much of an equivalent of the premade sim households you should'nt really play because the gameplay is custom sim focused. In fact im not a premade player at heart so to me she should be close to a city filler NPC telling you that she feels the need of play jumprope with her meowth and clefairy over an hopscotch court, but in some of my saves she was closer to being the playable character that is the canon one in the save, while the rest of the household members (Boyd and their children, usually a 2nd biological daughter, the 2nd daughter's female imaginary friend turned real, and an adopted son... no idea why it turned out like that both times beside that i was nonlucid) were like the rival and pseudorival (such as lucas and barry while playing dawn in pokémon dppt) while maybe someone like blair (& the other roomies), or auntie bebe (previously known as premade sim bebe hart) from wainwright shenanigans (an old story i made), would be more like how the stat trainers were in DPPT.

So yeah leaving that meta stuff (does this even count as a meta thread) welp, some people may think that susan would just be lusamine or something but.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom