• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

flips table
Looks like it's another friggin' regional Diglett- I'm so mad. XP

9kEzxKn.png

And here's the stream-

Does this mean Diglett is the answer to the hexadecimals riddle?? Knowing the answer might help understand the logic behind the RF riddles construction and will help for the bullfighting riddle.

Does this mean Diglett is the answer to the hexadecimals riddle?? Knowing the answer might help understand the logic behind the RF riddles construction and will help for the bullfighting riddle.
It might be, yeah. Water/Ground Diglett. I know it's definitely referring to Water/Ground but I don't know what else could be derived from it unless the numbers are somehow also referring to Dugtrio's number of bodies.

It would also mean that Diglett should appear as Water/Ground in the Pokedex leak, which does not look like it... Some things don't add up here ^^'

It would also mean that Diglett should appear as Water/Ground in the Pokedex leak, which does not look like it... Some things don't add up here ^^'
Not necessarily. The dex leak only has returning pokemon on it, so it's quite likely that the new variants are listed elsewhere like all of the other variants, like Hisuian Sneasel and Galarian Meowth.

Come to think of it, maybe this Water/Ground Diglett isn't for the Water/Ground riddle? If it was supposed to be the riddle for June, it'd be kind of lame if one of the poll options was really just "more hints for last month's riddle."

...or I'm just coping because Diglett is stupid and I really want Sandslash in the game and an El Drac Quagsire. =(

On the surface, this is such a bizarre t-shirt ads lol
It really is. XD Looks like a Diglett sweat shop.

Which I said that on the stream and someone responded "they should unionize" and it is the only part of all this that has made me smile.

I wouldn't mind seeing another Pokemon with multiple regional variants. It just adds to the lore of the Pokemon more. Like oh this Pokemon often has to adapt to live in whatever region it is in. That being said, I would like to keep it limited to maybe 1 evolution line per generation, just so some of the other Pokemon can get regional variants. Also I hope they branch out and give the multiple regional variants to non-gen 1 Pokemon too.

So first Meowth and now potentially Diglett gets multiple Regional Forms? What are you doing Game Freak? :confused:
Wasting tiiiime. Diglett isn't even an interesting mon to give forms to. >=/

I don't mind pokemon getting multiple forms but pick something less basic than damn Diglett.

Did Khu already start to post riddles about the starters? Can't wait for them!
Not yet, he's just given some more hints for regional forms because it was still May there.

I would actually enjoy a regional Diglett that evolves into something that’s not Dugtrio that actually shows a full body. That’d be pretty fun actually.

Khu- wow what an arrogant prick. Nothing new there at least. If he didn't want to do the starters he shouldn't have put them on the list no need to be a fetus and be like 'lol don't be disappointed you asked for this lolololololol'. Dude be acting like a middle school mean girl mixed with a narcissist with power over someone.

Regional Diglet- Oh god they picked the most boring to give another regional variant to. Unless I get to see what's under the ground this might legit be my least favorite regional variant out of the gate because of just how... completely uninteresting Diglett is at this point. Like, at least the design of alolan diglett was clever but what the heck could they possibly do with a diglett and water? For one thing you can't hide the body under the water because water's usually clear and also ITS A LONG WAY DOWN TO THE BOTTOM IN A LOT OF PLACES. And that much diglett 'neck' would just be absurd. I'm talking youtube eggdog levels of unecessary. And at least eggdog is funny because its supposed to not be taken seriously. I can't think of a way to do a water/ground diglett that won't look completely stupid as all hell or look so unrealistic for a living creature that I can't take it seriously.

Like, unless this is super creative and amazing, I might have to catch up with and hop on board the rage train that left the station years ago when they said flygon didn't get a mega because they 'couldn't come up with a good design'. Because whoah nelly if that Diglett looks stupid as hell I'd hate to see the designs for a flygon mega that somehow didn't make the cut.

Back
Top Bottom