• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

DXiZsK5.png

Bet Sprigatito is fur fetish. XP

I have a feeling like its going to be something along the lines of the middle evolutions of like, gardevior hatterene gothitlle tsarenna ect. They are humanoid and look young but nothing about them really says "Waifu"

Edit: Because really, nothing about any of the waifu mon says "Waifu" either other than them looking humanoid and feminine

Last edited:
I have a feeling like its going to be something along the lines of the middle evolutions of like, gardevior hatterene gothitlle tsarenna ect. They are humanoid and look young but nothing about them really says "Waifu"

Edit: Because really, nothing about any of the waifu mon says "Waifu" either other than them looking humanoid and feminine
I think that's literally all that waifu means to Khu- that they're just humanoid feminine pokemon.

Looking forward to the new "waifumons" even though I hate that term with a burning passion. I'll just call them feminine Pokemon..

Anyways, I hope they look majestic and pretty like Gardevior, Primarina and Hatterene :bulbaLove:

I hope they're not ugly like Gothitelle and Delphox.

Back
Top Bottom