• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Just the word loli by itself just means a child who is female I think, it's when you add a certain suffix it becomes bad.

Anyways like I said its probably just Khu being weird, it's likely just a mon who is feminine humanoid and young looking, think hattrem or steenee

The "Loli Waifu" could just be referring to something like Alcremie or Celebi. A Tiny Feminine pokemon with a vaguely Humanoid shape

loli?????? what??????
anyways bipedal sprigatito for the WIN we won besties!!!!!!!!!!
Only you and I won. Everyone else here seems disappointed

And tbh I'm not even sure what Khu meant by it stands up

Hmm I hope the fur one isn’t Sprigatito because then there’s multiple Grass-type queens coming for Tsareena’s crown in one generation.

Unless by “fur waifu” it literally just means a humanoid cat. Tbh I’m not sure if they really just mean furrybait, and I don’t really know what that means anyway. lol

Hmm I hope the fur one isn’t Sprigatito because then there’s multiple Grass-type queens coming for Tsareena’s crown in one generation.

Unless by “fur waifu” it literally just means a humanoid cat. Tbh I’m not sure if they really just mean furrybait, and I don’t really know what that means anyway. lol
Yeah by Waifu he likely just means they are humanoid and feminine.

Although if he did mean what you said and sprigatito wasnt the fur one they already confirmed Smoliv becomes a "Waifumon" so there's still a grass one

Gamefreak employee: Incineroar is really cool, lets make a Starter that is a cat
Another Gamefreak employee: We already have one, Litten. Its Fire
First Gamefreak employee: Then make it Grass type
second Gamefreak employee: Should we make it bipedal
First: Sure, thats what makes Incineroar cool
Third Gamefreak employee steps in: What about making it Dark type as well.

I think people might think that by Waifu Khu means less "Humanoid and feminine" and more, for the lack of a better word, sexualized? Which has never been the case for any pokemon (Unless you wanna stretch with Lopunny)

I think people might think that by Waifu Khu means less "Humanoid and feminine" and more, for the lack of a better word, sexualized? Which has never been the case for any pokemon (Unless you wanna stretch with Lopunny)
Salazzle keep a reverse harem and Tsareena is a dominatrix.
We don't exactly have anything like certain Digimon but some are definitely based off sexual elements.

Yeah... to me "loli" just reads as meaning something like "cute and diminutive" and waifu is just "appealing female character"- not that he or even most people would literally want to bed them.

I've been trying to think of common English riddles that might have something to do with Tapu Koko, but the only thing that comes to mind is "Why did the chicken cross the road?"

The fact that he starts it like a fairy tale is really throwing me off.

GameFreak forgot that Pokémon was short for "Pocket Monsters".

If I wanted to see what amounts to humans in costumes, I'd go to a furry convention...not that I'd know where one is. :confused:
I'm not really pro- (or anti) humanoid in this debate, but I gotta say that some kind of cat man fits what I'd imagine a monster to be more than a big cat.

Salazzle keep a reverse harem and Tsareena is a dominatrix.
We don't exactly have anything like certain Digimon but some are definitely based off sexual elements.
I found it weird when I learned that there were Digimon that were just humans in fancy clothing. At least Inciniaroar and Cinderace have monster/animal-like traits to them. If the Pokémon at least has monster/animal-like attributes, then it being humanoid is not a problem in my eyes. I know I have said this sort of thing before. I am sorry.

I found it weird when I learned that there were Digimon that were just humans in fancy clothing. At least Inciniaroar and Cinderace have monster/animal-like traits to them. If the Pokémon at least has monster/animal-like attributes, then it being humanoid is not a problem in my eyes. I know I have said this sort of thing before. I am sorry.
The key difference between Digimon and Pokemon, though, is that Digimon actually talk. They are more like people, so having humanoid Digimon isn't strange.

Pokemon don't talk. We collect them and put them in balls and make them fight battles and treat them as pets. While human-ish pokemon isn't outright wrong, forcing you to have to choose between three humanoid starters is still very annoying to those who'd rather play with that person/pet relationship in mind.

And gawd if the idea of rubbing Incineroar's tummy wasn't the most awkward thing. Feels like sexually harassing an anthro.

I know this was about sexualizing pokemon and not exactly about starters but ya know- it's part of the whole pokemon being humanoid issue. They really need to lean away from it.

Back
Top Bottom