• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Oof those last two leaks were so fake... what happened to the more challenging-to-disprove conversation-starting leaks
Khu happened. He's basically monopolized this stuff by now so nobody feels like putting effort in.

I admit I do kind of miss the days when the leak threads went so fast I could only half follow the conversations so recurring leakers sounded like mythical figures.

Khu happened. He's basically monopolized this stuff by now so nobody feels like putting effort in.

I admit I do kind of miss the days when the leak threads went so fast I could only half follow the conversations so recurring leakers sounded like mythical figures.
Khu can be very annoying and arrogant sometimes, but we got to be honest here, he's been our only reliable source (as far as I know) regarding SV games.

GUYS!!!!

View attachment 160792

I just wanna know once and for all what they are doing with Sprigatito.

I am also curious about Fuecoco so I don't mind that he's Winning

I don't think we need to know much about Quaxly. It's Pirate motif is kinda obvious
Actually looking back on this I think I might be more interested in knowing what's going on with Fuecoco.

Despite liking Sprig and Quax more, I feel like I already learned all I needed with Spring and I don't need anyone to tell me where Quax's Evos are obviously headed

Now that Fuecoco3 has been debunked, this little guy is a complete mystery

With Sprig and Quax I at least have a good idea of where they're headed Evolution wise

The Croc is the only one where I have no idea where they're going with it thematically

Actually looking back on this I think I might be more interested in knowing what's going on with Fuecoco.

Despite liking Sprig and Quax more, I feel like I already learned all I needed with Spring and I don't need anyone to tell me where Quax's Evos are obviously headed

Now that Fuecoco3 has been debunked, this little guy is a complete mystery

With Sprig and Quax I at least have a good idea of where they're headed Evolution wise

The Croc is the only one where I have no idea where they're going with it thematically
I still think it'll be cocollona because crocodile + ghost. Feels obvious to me tbh

Found another leak from 4chan who claims to be "A pissed-off translator" for Scarlet and Violet and that translation has been split up across multiple teams to make it easier for TPC & Nintendo to catch potential leakers.

View attachment 160804
"
A pissed-off translator here. Nintendo sucks and I hate my job right now. You guys want leaks? Obviously I can't go into much detail. New games have their content split between groups for translation to make it easier to find and eliminate leakers. Even so, I think I might have quite a bit of information to share, so feel free to ask if there's anything you'd like to know.

Base game content has already been cut to sell as DLC later. Eevee's Ghost and Bug type evolutions are part of this 'DLC' content.

Lechonk evolves based on gender: males pretty much just get bigger, but females turn into an Egyptian waifumon that bears little resemblance to the initial stage apart from the face. It might seem weird to some of you, but the males are quadruped, the females are biped, and they can still breed.

Evolutions for the starters were given to separate teams this time. Vulcaiman is what we got - you can probably guess which one that is. It's got a cartoonish skull mask, as well as wings/frills that grow and light up when it's in battle, but bears little resemblance to the leaks apart from that last bit. Nothing else, to my knowledge, has been leaked correctly so far. Gotta hand it to Game Freak for running such a tight ship this time.

The main rival and professors are NOT villains, despite what some people might believe: they're just different for the sake of it. Half of the past/future elements are just for decoration. In these games, the main villains have very little to do with the story. Since you can complete the open world in any order, their missions have to be glorified filler to work.

In fact, they don't even summon any legendaries in this game. Surprisingly enough, it's the main GIMMICK that's the 'villain' of this game; the professor sends you (or your squad) out to catch the legendaries and fix the damage it's causing. Q-Force is what I think we're calling it right now.

Users typically have a wrist-watch type gadget and they spin the tail of the letter 'Q' either backwards or forwards to activate it. Each one has a different effect that depends on the types of the four moves at their disposal: the forward spin makes your Pokemon gain the resistances of a type, and the backwards spin gives them a STAB bonus for it. They last for five turns each. Either one can be used once per battle, but not both. Right now, from the lore we've translated, it seems Q-Power has to do with the types because of evolution: each coverage move represents a type that it once was, or could be in the future."
While this is obviously fake with the "angry" part, eeveelution and DLC info, this is one of the most credible leak I have seen so far. At least not surfing on time travel and suggesting a credible gimmick.

-groan- Waiting for the 30th to learn about Fuecoco's evo's design (because it's thankfully winning the poll so far) is a long and torturous wait. Part of me keeps trying to have a sliver of hope for it because the other two are already dead to me, but I know better. This is worse than being on the fence about the legitimacy of Fuecoco3.

Yeah, I am glad Fuecoco is winning. Khu already said a lot about Sprigatito and Quaxly is already a biped bird with a pirate hat soooooooo lol

But Fuecoco is the wild card. It’s biped but in a monstrous way and seems to have a few directions it could take. Is it a literal ghost pepper? Does its face get more skull-like? Does it stay Godzilla-like, go full biped, go serpentine? Does it get wings? So many options.

Yeah, I am glad Fuecoco is winning. Khu already said a lot about Sprigatito and Quaxly is already a biped bird with a pirate hat soooooooo lol

But Fuecoco is the wild card. It’s biped but in a monstrous way and seems to have a few directions it could take. Is it a literal ghost pepper? Does its face get more skull-like? Does it stay Godzilla-like, go full biped, go serpentine? Does it get wings? So many options.
I want to know if it becomes a man or not. =_= That'd be enough to tell me how much I really need to think about what it would take to transfer in a Charmander.

Ooh or Cyndaquil might be a likely candidate- redemption arc after what they did to my boy in PLA?

Hope one or the other can be transferred in early without having to be registered in the dex.

Last edited:
Glad Fuecoco is winning too. I want to know if there is still evidences for the fire starter zodiac theory or if it will be definetly buried with Fuecoco3.

I hope Quaxly will have a good HA, even if not as good as Sprigatito's. The last two gens the water starter had the worst ability among the three.

Had an entertaining Sunday morning reading through all the recent posts!
I am really enjoying this leak season so far, it is a lot more fun to catch up on and stuff, especially in comparison to the build up to SwSh, and like somebody said above it's like we've entered a new era of leaks, where we have an awesome community that can spot fakes a mile off these days lol.

I am a Sprigatito stan, and whatever the beautiful baby evolves into, I will love them <3 I want a house full of Sprigatito and Litten, it is my life dream at this point.

I wanted to mention this girl I found (think she's been mentioned in some other Pokevids too for her theories), but this specific one about the end of the recent trailer is awesome, going into detail about quantum time, and how it could potentially relate to the generation overall, and be this gen's way of encountering old legendarys or rare mons, similar to max raid dens and ultra wormholes before.

One thing I tend to do a lot during leak season is hype myself up too much though with "story aspects" relating to real life myths or lores, and then get seriously let down when they aren't even really elaborated on or mentioned in game; like the prerelease season of XY, I was expecting a lot more relating to the whole Norse mythology thing with Xerneas and Yveltal, and they were just stuck in a fancy cage in Lysandre's lab when you met them lol, no reason as to where he got them from, or anything else built on top of that.
I am thinking and hoping the story in this game will be more "serious" like SM/USUM, but also have the open-world concept mixed well with that, I just really don't wanna get all hype about quantum whatevers, if I get let down haha, but it looks a lot more promising this time!

I’ll stick with Fuecoco either way, as I generally play with new mons/regional forms in my first playthrough.

Quaxly isn’t as interesting as Fuecoco to me, and I’d have gone for Sprigatito in the first run only if I’d be certain on his final evo being quadrupedal.

So, let me ask this just so I fully understand: It's not a Pokemon going bipedal that people have a problem with. It's when it becomes a "human in a suit" that people complain about, right?
Yes, that's the actual issue. XD Bipedal is just a bad way of wording it.

So, let me ask this just so I fully understand: It's not a Pokemon going bipedal that people have a problem with. It's when it becomes a "human in a suit" that people complain about, right?
It's a case by case basis for me.

Sometimes going bipedal makes sense, other times I feel Starters would look better if they stayed on all fours.

Back
Top Bottom