• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Looks like we do indeed have another trailer coming in two weeks. The official Pokemon twitter is doing one of those "visit the region of" type of things and right now they are on Alola. Two trailers in June. Cool.
I would be cautious with expectations. They keep doing those countdowns and they usually mean nothing.

I would be cautious with expectations. They keep doing those countdowns and they usually mean nothing.
Yeah. But consider the timing. There is no E3 this year, and we don't even have the region name yet. It would most likely mean nothing if they did this type of thing in October or something like that.

I just realized something.

Sprigatito's evolution probably won't be Zorro/Puss in Boots inspired if Quaxly's evolution does end up becoming a Pirate

Because then we would end up having 2 Starters with Swordman themes in the same Gen

Only one of them will be allowed to carry a Sword. Which one will it be?

Sprigatito standing up. What is GameFreak's vendetta about badass lions/tigers/lynxes/whatever other feline predator staying on all fucking fours.

Godspeed, Fuecoco. Don't end up like Sobble. There were so many cool angles to go with the final stage and we got... Inteleon.

I just realized something.

Sprigatito's evolution probably won't be Zorro/Puss in Boots inspired if Quaxly's evolution does end up becoming a Pirate

Because then we would end up having 2 Starters with Swordman themes in the same Gen

Only one of them will be allowed to carry a Sword. Which one will it be?
Clearly Quaxly will just use water gun, he don't need no sword. :confused:

Sprigatito standing up. What is GameFreak's vendetta about badass lions/tigers/lynxes/whatever other feline predator staying on all fucking fours.

Godspeed, Fuecoco. Don't end up like Sobble. There were so many cool angles to go with the final stage and we got... Inteleon.
I'm totally fine with Inteleon.

...alright I think I went a bit overboard.
index.php

Attachments

• sv-pokedex.png
    sv-pokedex.png
    1 MB · Views: 270
We have a lot of Cats on all fours tho?

Literally only Meowth, Purrloin, the Meowstic Family, Incineroar and Whatever Sprigatito's evolution is are the only truly Bipedal ones

I guess there's the Sneasel family if you really consider those Cats? (I see them more as Weasels tbh)

I love Inteleon. My favorite Gen 8 Pokemon in all honesty. I know it's design has problems but I do like the angle they went with.

With that said, I want Fuecoco to go down a Different Route

Idk why but I see Fuecoco's final stage headed down a very Emboar-ish path

We have a lot of Cats on all fours tho?

Literally only Meowth, Purrloin, the Meowstic Family, Incineroar and Whatever Sprigatito's evolution is are the only truly Bipedal ones

I guess there's the Sneasle family if you consider those Cats? (I see them more as Weasels tbh)

I love Inteleon. My favorite Gen 8 Pokemon in all honesty. I know it's design has problems but I do like the angle they went with.

With that said, I want Fuecoco to go down a Different Route

Idk why but I see Fuecoco's final stage headed down a very Emboar-ish path
None of those cats are badass though. There's only like, what, Raikou and Luxray? The rest are just bang average housecats.

You're forgetting Mew, Mewtwo, Zeraora, and Zangoose.
Zangoose I always saw as a Mongoose

But I did forget about the others tho
(And are we even sure that Mew is actually Bipedal?)

None of those cats are badass though. There's only like, what, Raikou and Luxray? The rest are just bang average housecats.
What about Pyroar? Liepard? Suicune? Entei? Solgaleo?

Last edited:
Zangoose I always saw as a Mongoose

But I did forget about the others tho
(And are we even sure that Mew is actually Bipedal?)

What about Pyroar? Liepard? Suicune? Entei? Solgaleo?
Pyroar just got turned into a cutesy lion somehow. Liepard just looks like a housecat. Suicune is not intimidating or badass at all. Entei is just an old man with a lot of hair turned into a Pokemon and Solgaleo is just a recolored Greigar that honestly doesn't really feel all that intimidating or pressurizing. I don't know. It is a lion and looks like one but I don't get the air I get when I look at Raikou and its various appearances. (Though I do have to mention Dusk Mane Necrozma. Now that's cool.)

I have no idea what Zeraora is. Looks like a cat but it's also not really cool. It's literally a furry mon that could have walked straight out of Sonic lol.

Pyroar just got turned into a cutesy lion somehow. Liepard just looks like a housecat. Suicune is not intimidating or badass at all. Entei is just an old man with a lot of hair turned into a Pokemon and Solgaleo is just a recolored Greigar that honestly doesn't really feel all that intimidating or pressurizing. I don't know. It is a lion and looks like one but I don't get the air I get when I look at Raikou and its various appearances. (Though I do have to mention Dusk Mane Necrozma. Now that's cool.)

I have no idea what Zeraora is. Looks like a cat but it's also not really cool. It's literally a furry mon that could have walked straight out of Sonic lol.
Hey hey hey- Suicune is plenty badass and majestic and have you heard its bark?
Also Entei and Solgaleo-- pssssssssssssshhhh. Pssssssssssssssssssssh.

As much as I am team "need more cool quad cats"- Entei and Solgaleo are so badass.

Also Suicune, but it's more dog-shaped to me so I'll give not counting it a pass. It's a pretty awesome dog-thing, though.

A 4chan member posted a video showing Sprigatito last stage standing in a park. It's probably fake though. According to the video, it's pokedex number is 908.

Weird way to list the pokedex number, isn't it? And what's the Shot 1 in the opposite corner?
And why is the background moving around like you're drunk- and I don't mean the "I filmed a monitor" bouncing, I mean the actual scenery shifts around too which makes focusing on it so much worse.

Back
Top Bottom