• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

What one was that? I can only remember very few Pigs in Pokemon
The Swinub line is the only one that doesn't stand up! Otherwise Spoink goes from no legs to bipedal, and Tepig also immediately goes bipedal in its second stage. And Mankey, if you count pig-monkeys, is another pretty much bipedal line of pigs.

The Swinub line is the only one that doesn't stand up! Otherwise Spoink goes from no legs to bipedal, and Tepig also immediately goes bipedal in its second stage. And Mankey, if you count pig-monkeys, is another pretty much bipedal line of pigs.
Swinub never even crossed my mind because I thought it was a Wooly Mammoth :bulbaFacepalm:

I always forget Swinub when I think about pigs. The other night I was showing my brother the new pokemon and I go "Not quite best pig though" and he goes "who's best pig" and we had to stop and thing and then both in unison said "OH RIGHT SWINUB. Best pig."

Considering Khu is lurking here, wouldn't it be funny they drop a Pokemon being in the game reveal everytime you finish the Oridex (And yes, you have to thank Tako, it sticks lol).
This is the kind of chaotic neutral I can get behind. <3

All I can really make out is that he thinks Centro is a chicken now, and he's been burning money for the souls of the dead to use. Nothing to see here really. Just Khu being dramatic as usual.
I think chicken is some sort of Chinese slang. From what I can gather of it, he's just addressing Chinese people and saying something to them, and something about learning from Centro. It's not a leak and not meant for English-speakers, anyway, so no use looking into it.

i can never tell with him anymore. we all thought the dog thing was just a jab at centro and it turned out to be part of his riding legendaries thing

Jeez Know I think I understand what @A Wild Luxray means by calling Khu a jerk :lapras:

20220616_121403.jpg

i can never tell with him anymore. we all thought the dog thing was just a jab at centro and it turned out to be part of his riding legendaries thing
The dog with wheels at least was prefaced with a probing question asking us to consider it. But his Chinese rants have pretty much always been "don't bother reading, this isn't for you English people."

Jeez Know I think I understand what @A Wild Luxray means by calling Khu a jerk :lapras:

View attachment 161011
The use of the word autism is not really appropriate but other than that, this is a fair statement. If people are reposting that Sprigatito evolution nonsense at him, I can understand why he'd say this.

Compared to 4chan, dude is still very mild. He didn't call anyone stupid (or worse). He just told people they need to think for themselves. He doesn't want to be a fact checker.

Yeah, aside from the ableism (does that count as ableism or is there a different word for it) he has a point.

A simple please stop asking me about fakes would have been nice. There's no reason to talk down to your audience and use autism in such a derogatory way. This is another reason why I hate this guy. Can you really blame people for aaking when he's the only unfortunately credible leaker? Stuff like the Fuecoco final evolution was not obvious. Of course he'd overreact.

Back
Top Bottom