• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I actually enjoy it because it brings the community together to solve them. One person can't be counted on to solve every riddle, you need different strengths and knowledge to sort it out. Like I don't know jack about C++ so I had to tap out on that one, but I was happy for the people whose moment it was to shine.
Ok, what if they get it wrong? That's my point. Not exactly your "moment to shine" when you spend time trying to decipher a riddle and you think you finally solved it, and you feel proud of it, so you post it on Twitter, only for Khu to come out and say no one solved his riddle or no one came close.

I'm not on this site 24/7 and i'm not going to look back through pages of comments to find one specific comment that mentioned it. So the "as previously said" was kind of rude. I had no idea this was debunked.
I am not either. However I take the time to quickly scroll from the last seen message to see if someone took the time to share/decrypt the current leaks (which is my main interest here). What I personnally find rude is poping in like "I don't want to read the previous pages, what did I miss", waiting for others to be our personal info provider/summarizer. Each its own values I guess.
Sorry you felt it was rude, I prefer mentioning (for everyone reading, not just you) that it was not a new statement. Just for the sake of facts and clarity.

Ok, what if they get it wrong? That's my point. Not exactly your "moment to shine" when you spend time trying to decipher a riddle and you think you finally solved it, and you feel proud of it, so you post it on Twitter, only for Khu to come out and say no one solved his riddle or no one came close. Now you just look like a fool.
So what? We all take that chance even on puzzles that don't need any special knowledge to crack. You just accept that you didn't get it and try again. And if you share your work with the community, people will help you.

Like one of the other recent ones, with the music notes, I can't read music and I have never watched that anime but I have been able to assist by taking things other people pointed out and connecting the dots. Because aside from web design, my special skill is just being able to do research for the things I don't personally know. That's my main contribution.

These riddles have never really been about solving them as individuals, they have always been a community effort. You really shouldn't look at them as something any one person needs to solve on their own.

So what? We all take that chance even on puzzles that don't need any special knowledge to crack. You just accept that you didn't get it and try again. And if you share your work with the community, people will help you.

Like one of the other recent ones, with the music notes, I can't read music and I have never watched that anime but I have been able to assist by taking things other people pointed out and connecting the dots. Because aside from web design, my special skill is just being able to do research for the things I don't personally know. That's my main contribution.

These riddles have never really been about solving them as individuals, they have always been a community effort. You really shouldn't look at them as something any one person needs to solve on their own.
Sure. I suppose so.

I have to admit Khu is pretty good at making riddles, having often multiple layers, needing different skills, etc. I really enjoy the community efforts and the communication it generates.

I think this is where I'm at with this- people suggested T9 for the 9, and that makes sense. Now unless that's wrong, we just need to figure out what the K and Z stand for.

iSw2tRL.png

Yeah Khu has become very creative with these riddles lately. It definitely makes things more fun!
Considering how bad TPCi has been with marketing since 2018, I think they should really try to learn from what riddlers have done for the pokemon community.
Galarian Ponyta, Sirfetch'd, Hisuian Zorua and Zoroark...They should do more stuff like those.

My first thought for K was "Keyboard", but that didn't seem to take me anywhere.

I googled k cipher and found two options: K-Cipher and Keyword Cipher. Keyword Cipher is the more probable one, but the problem is it needs, well, keyword. So I just choose one randomly.
Keyword: keyword -> V P G H C K V C T T
Keyword: centro -> D P I G Y J D Y S S

I need sleep. I read this and didn't understand a word. But my tired brain read it and went "lol BOOBA!!"

I didn't even register that, that would be pretty hilarious!

Most likely not though, as Khu says the answer to the riddle would be a sentence with 10 letters once the 6 decryptions are done, it's amusing to think about though!

Back
Top Bottom