• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Moreover, I'm slightly annoyed they gave us a Japan-inspired DLC for a region based upon Spain. We should have gotten Andorra or Southern France instead. Rural Japan deserves its own generation just like China. And yes I know we've technically gotten rural Japan before in the form of Johto and arguably Sinnoh but you all know what I mean, I assume? Though I guess they could be saving Southern France for Kalos remakes or a Legends-style game.
I get the sentiment. It's an out there choice. Though I suppose it being a "field trip" fits with the school theming. Still wouldn't have been my first, second, third, or fourth prediction haha

I'm not sure how excited I am about a potential Sinistea convergent, I'd much prefer that it was another split evo like Dipplin and the convergent species was Spiritomb instead.
I can't say I am either. I'm really not a fan of the convergent species. The just change the color and make one minor change. They really should have just been regional variants rather than new Pokemon. We know its probably just gonna be green and in a different tea cup/pot.

The closing ceremony at Worlds is about to begin. There's a chance we'll get some minor DLC news, even if its something small, there's still a chance.

Edit: Yeah, we got some minor details. Seems in Indigo Disk we'll be able to find all past starter Pokemon, meaning Snivy and Tepig are finally available on the Switch. We'll be getting some new moves as well. Also Raging Bolt is is Electric/Dragon and Iron Crown is Steel/Psychic. Seems there's ALSO a new type of Terastalization.

Last edited:
The closing ceremony at Worlds is about to begin. There's a chance we'll get some minor DLC news, even if its something small, there's still a chance.

Edit: Yeah, we got some minor details. Seems in Indigo Disk we'll be able to find all past starter Pokemon, meaning Snivy and Tepig are finally available on the Switch. We'll be getting some new moves as well. Also Raging Bolt is is Electric/Dragon and Iron Crown is Steel/Psychic. Seems there's ALSO a new type of Terastalization.
I think that this might be what they meant when they said "Tera forms". It might actually essentially be a Terastalization that would give the user every type at once.

I think that the "Tera forms" that were leaked actually refer to the special 19th tera type that has been teased. I'm also believing that Terapagos is a Normal/Dragon type.

Pokemon tweaked their Twitter account profile picture a bit to add to green stained splotches.
lvRPQT74_400x400.png
Again, not disimilar to Japanese tea splotches, no?

anywho reminder that the 22nd is this Tuesday, so we won't have that much to find out what they're teasing

Back
Top Bottom