• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

A lot is really pointing towards a new console is coming next year. Many credible sources have been pointing towards one. I think even Microsoft might have let it slip? I'm not 100% sure about that though. Also there's the fact that so far, there seems to be a lot of remakes/remasters coming out is another big sign. The only other big thing I can think of is Metroid Prime 4, which is rumored to be ready gameplay wise but supposedly just needs to polish the cutscenes. I have a feeling it and whatever Pokemon has will be the last big games on the console, but Prime 4 could easily be a cross-gen game. Also in regards to the next console, I think Natethehate2 mention a potential March reveal for the new console.

Last edited:
Not to mention, Pokemon has the track record of not being the first year release on a new console, this place is usually reserved for Mario and Zelda, who are Nintendo's own IP's and as such make sense to be first release franchisces on a new console. Pokemon however, is generally used for selling purpose on the new console due to their fanbase after the initially release stretch.

Now, going back on-topic, its surprising the Blueberry DLC hasn't leaked yet, considering we are a day away (Or even a couple of hours in other timezones like Japan and Australia).

Not to mention, Pokemon has the track record of not being the first year release on a new console, this place is usually reserved for Mario and Zelda, who are Nintendo's own IP's and as such make sense to be first release franchisces on a new console. Pokemon however, is generally used for selling purpose on the new console due to their fanbase after the initially release stretch.

Now, going back on-topic, its surprising the Blueberry DLC hasn't leaked yet, considering we are a day away (Or even a couple of hours in other timezones like Japan and Australia).
That's because a datamine was impossible this time, and no physical retail copies exist.

We still know quite a lot, though.

As far as I am concerned, until I see something more concrete, the rumored next main series game is just that...a rumor.

I think that due to Pokémon now being on a home console things might change and we might actually see a main series Pokémon game in a system’s launch year.

Moderation Notice
Moderation Notice

Hey guys, we understand the nature of leakers themselves can lead to their own discussions, but please keep this thread on topic regarding leaks themselves, not the providers. Mentioning a leaker providing a leak is fine, but discussing feelings on a leaker themselves is not. Be mindful when posting, we appreciate it in advance.

Lacey is definitely the daughter of Clay. Cyrano says she's the daughter of a Unovan Gym Leader and she sent out an Excadrill.
So we meet what was most likely one of Clay's ancestors, or a relative of his ancestors, in Legends Arceus and we meet what is apparently his daughter in The Indigo Disk. What makes Clay so special, huh? Is he actually popular in Japan? He doesn't seem to have much personality compared to other gym leadrs such as Lenora or Cilan.

So we meet what was most likely one of Clay's ancestors, or a relative of his ancestors, in Legends Arceus and we meet what is apparently his daughter in The Indigo Disk. What makes Clay so special, huh? Is he actually popular in Japan? He doesn't seem to have much personality compared to other gym leadrs such as Lenora or Cilan.
Being the leader of the city with one of the most iconic musical themes goes a long way /s

Saw some trainer dump data BB E4 specifically.

Crispin: Rotom, Exeggutor, Talonflame, Camerupt, Magmortar, and Blaziken
Lacey: Whimsicott, Granbull, Primarina, Slowbro, Alcremie, and Excadrill
Drayton: Dragonite, Flygon, Haxorus, Sceptile, Kingdra, and Archaludon
Amarys: Skarmory, Dugtrio, Scizor, Reuniclus, Metagross, Empoleon.
Kieran: Politoed, Dragonite, Grimmsnarl, Porygon-Z, Hydrapple, and Incineroar.

Saw some trainer dump data BB E4 specifically.

Crispin: Rotom, Exeggutor, Talonflame, Camerupt, Magmortar, and Blaziken
Lacey: Whimsicott, Granbull, Primarina, Slowbro, Alcremie, and Excadrill
Drayton: Dragonite, Flygon, Haxorus, Sceptile, Kingdra, and Archaludon
Amarys: Skarmory, Dugtrio, Scizor, Reuniclus, Metagross, Empoleon.
Kieran: Politoed, Dragonite, Grimmsnarl, Porygon-Z, Hydrapple, and Incineroar.
I was really hoping there'd be a major trainer with a Swampert, but no sign of one so far...

Oh wow lmao on the subject of Driftveil City, I'm pretty sure there's a brief lemotif of it snuck in the coastal region's theme, aka the place where you fight Lacey. Real subtle guys lmao
There is a town motif snuck into every area and yes driftveil is the coastal one

Back
Top Bottom