• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

if the 10pm China time rumor is real here's local times for that

(Wednesday for all, presumably? Or is it Tuesday?)
Pacific (US): 7am
Mountain (US): 8am
Central (US): 9am
Eastern (US): 10am
British summer (UK): 3pm
Japan: 11pm

Correct me if I made a mistake

The Twitter account that leaked the Gym leaders also revealed the type of all gyms:
Bug, Grass, Water, Ice, Normal, Electric, Psychic and Ghost.
To be confirmed.
Due to the lack of Fire, Ground, and either Dark or Fairy, I think that this list is fake.

The Twitter account that leaked the Gym leaders also revealed the type of all gyms:
Bug, Grass, Water, Ice, Normal, Electric, Psychic and Ghost.
To be confirmed.

that is an awesome progression i think!!!!!!!! :) :) it feels very classic. like that could have been the sequence in either of the first two gens!! I think, and hope that is part of what is happening with SV that this is in essence the third game with gen 1 and 2 as the first two in a trilogy.

I think they may wish one day to import Kanto and Johto to Switch as open world regions with multiple time periods to visit!! Perhaps one of them would be the original but others would be new.

It could be like a new game, like a larger DLC, but downloaded into SV so the worlds can be directly connected. it would take many whiles to envision how it would work but, basically they would create multiple 3D maps with all of the interactive presences, and if there were going to be different time periods available (to fly to with different time travelling Pokemon??), have each of those ready.

Especially with the SV engine, each of the towns and cities would now be able to have lots of Pokemon within them, as they were in the original always quite a few, but here there could be lots in many new ways!!

that is an awesome progression i think!!!!!!!! :) :) it feels very classic. like that could have been the sequence in either of the first two gens!! I think, and hope that is part of what is happening with SV that this is in essence the third game with gen 1 and 2 as the first two in a trilogy.
I mean, supposedly we're able to tackle stuff in a non-linear order according to the marketing so progression is kinda irrelevant.

It certainly would explain why there's no Dragon there. :unsure:

Due to the lack of Fire, Ground, and either Dark or Fairy, I think that this list is fake.
Three of them were represented by Gym leaders in Galar, and about Ground type... well, there are so far only four Ground type experts in the Pokémon main series games (Giovanni, Clay, Bertha, and the dwarf grandma from Alola whose ace is a Mudsdale). Ground type GYMs and experts are rares and they don't seem to care much about them.

The Chinese riddler from Sun and Moon has put everything on Baidu.

Everything as in the 7 Gym Leaders, Girafarig evo, and the 3 other Pokemon?

Just a reminder that just because they're reposting it doesn't necessarily mean it's real (although I personally don't think it's fake). But they also have reposted fake pics and rumors in the past too. Maybe because they didn't know if they were real or not or maybe just to comment with the chinese community. But the point is it's not necessarily to confirm or disconfirm anything. Also, iirc chinese riddler = khu

Just a reminder that just because they're reposting it doesn't necessarily mean it's real (although I personally don't think it's fake). But they also have reposted fake pics and rumors in the past too. Maybe because they didn't know if they were real or not or maybe just to comment with the chinese community. But the point is it's not necessarily to confirm or disconfirm anything. Also, iirc chinese riddler = khu
You are right! But from how they write in Baidu's topic it all seems true.

That was actually a misconception back when Khu first popped up, as far as I am aware they are actually two different people.

Back
Top Bottom