• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

If tomorrow passes without a new trailer we can safely dump all this in the dumpster of fake leaks
Not really. Khu already confirmed that the leaks are legit, and the trailer rumor merely came from that Chinese forum whose name I can't remember right now, not from the new leaker. So no trailer tomorrow/today won't disprove anything that we got from the new guy for the past 24+ hours or however long they've been going for (my brain is tired, if you couldn't tell already).

Is there a summarized list of leaks from yesterday/today that I can use as a reference guide? Is it still being updated on the 1st page or am I thinking of the old SwSh leak thread lol? EDIT: Never mind, just found the repository thread!

Also that Giraferig evo is way too cute :bulbaLove:

I hope someone is saving these drawings people are doing over the blurry flamingo, Sprigatito, and Quaxly evos so that we may look back on these times fondly one day.

Nothing will EVER top acorn beaver Oshawott, but I feel like some of these (especially a Sprigatito evo drawing I just saw on Twitter) will age HILARIOUSLY once we get the full-bodied, clear models.

I hope someone is saving these drawings people are doing over the blurry flamingo, Sprigatito, and Quaxly evos so that we may look back on these times fondly one day.

Nothing will EVER top acorn beaver Oshawott, but I feel like some of these (especially a Sprigatito evo drawing I just saw on Twitter) will age HILARIOUSLY once we get the full-bodied, clear models.
Remember the rockruff drawings before we got actual rockruff reveal? Some people drew it as a deer. So cute!

Me and my brother just got in a soft argument. Which is basically us verbally fighting without raising our voices. He says these RF things just sound like "regional forms they gave a random new name".

And based off things I've shared with him he's convinced that this is going to be the worst pokemon game since Sword and Shield. He's an annoying type of person who thinks that pokemon should have never gone beyond the sprites in gen 5 and thinks that "objectively" everyone thinks pokemon games have become god awful and that anyone who says otherwise is in the minority. And that all pokemon youtubers are 'coonsumers' or something who's opinions are invalid. He said it in a really weird way so I have no idea what the word he said really was but it sounded like something the five year old 4chan hivemind came up with. Was definitely supposed to be some kind of slur against them though. My brother is not a mature person and this is coming from me. It's like a new form of genwunner syndrom where the only good games are the sprite based games. And romhacks. He said with a smug tone to his voice that 'romhacks are still good and they use sprites!'

Annnnnnyways now that I got that tiny vent out of my system so I am slightly less angry and frustrated; I have loved EVERYTHING I HAVE SEEN SO FAR with them leak screenshots. Even though the blur is so bad that I think I've developed a migraine trying to look at them. My girlfriend loves the idea of evil vampire jigglypuff. xD

God I hope we get some non-blurry images again. If only for my poor headache.

link to the Oshawott?

That’s the Lechonk evo??? But Khu pretty clearly hinted at a white pig wearing makeup. That doesn’t really track.

Also yeah can’t be Tauros with the cross-gen if it’s the RF bull.
Definitely looks like the Lechonk evo. Khu may have been referring to its shiny or maybe an alternate form.

link to the Oshawott?
1657677819400.png

Is there a summarized list of leaks from yesterday/today that I can use as a reference guide? Is it still being updated on the 1st page or am I thinking of the old SwSh leak thread lol? EDIT: Never mind, just found the repository thread!

Also that Giraferig evo is way too cute :bulbaLove:

Thanks for checking out the thread. I just updated it with the 5 new pictures (flamingo, jigglypuff, amoongus, and some 4th pokemon and something that looks like Lechonk's evo) as well as filled out the section on their comments, if you want to check that stuff out.

I think I'm caught up now.

Well I am surprised I haven't hated anything I've seen so far. When BW, SuMo, SwSh and PLA leaked, I distinctly remember hating almost every new pokemon and form, especially in Legends Arceus, I hated all of the new pokemon and Hisuian forms/evos except Zorua.

Right now I like most of the new forms and pokémon. Girafarig regional variant or evo? Yes! Pawmi or whatever it's called evolution? Yes! New Igglybuff/Jigglypuff? Yes! Flamingo? Yes! The only things I'm not particularly excited for are the alleged starter evolutions and I'm not super excited about the Gym Leaders either but I can live with that.

Back
Top Bottom