• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Thanks for checking out the thread. I just updated it with the 5 new pictures (flamingo, jigglypuff, amoongus, and some 4th pokemon and something that looks like Lechonk's evo) as well as filled out the section on their comments, if you want to check that stuff out.

I think I'm caught up now.
Thanks so much! This is super helpful to catch up on leaks after being inactive or away for a few days. I'll check it out right now! :bulbaLove:

Looks like this was posted at some point and we missed it. It's supposedly a regional sunflora:

sunflora.PNG

It looks like a sunflora in a pot like can be seen in the 2nd trailer.

Thanks so much! This is super helpful to catch up on leaks after being inactive or away for a few days. I'll check it out right now! :bulbaLove:
No problem. That's exactly what it's there for. I'm happy to hear it's useful. :bulbaLove:

Oddly though, Charizard is listed on the Kanto line rather than the transfer line in Khu's recent dex icon. So what I'm thinking is that maybe it's a gift distribution or early purchase bonus, and that's why Kaka doesn't know it's natively available? Or they just haven't obtained it for whatever other reason.

Or it's just on the wrong line in Khu's dex, I guess. That's possible.

Not surprised that Lechonk's Evo is just a regular Pig

It's literally a Normal type Pokémon and the whole point of Normal Types is that they are the closest to being well.... Normal animals of the Pokémon world lol

Actually now that I think about it, are there ANY Normal Type Pokémon that actually end up being Humanoid/Anthro?

Literally the only one that I can think of atm is Lopunny
428.png

Capture d’écran 2022-07-13 093926.png

Khu saying he never said there was 3 mechanics and that it is a stupid interpretation, while:
Capture d’écran 2022-07-13 094105.png

litterally saying last week there are 1) the main gimmick 2) the new concept he intended to tease in september and 3) RFake = 3 mechanics/concepts/whatever you call it.

I was OK with difficult riddles or riddles only understandable after official info is released, but confusing people on purpose by saying everything and its opposite...

Actually now that I think about it, are there ANY Normal Type Pokémon that actually end up being Humanoid/Anthro?
Does Gumshoos count?
View attachment 161733
Khu saying he never said there was 3 mechanics and that it is a stupid interpretation, while:
View attachment 161734
litterally saying last week there are 1) the main gimmick 2) the new concept he intended to tease in september and 3) RFake = 3 mechanics/concepts/whatever you call it.

I was OK with difficult riddles or riddles only understandable after official info is released, but confusing people on purpose by saying everything and its opposite...
To be fair 3 mechanics is an innacurate way to read it, I wouldnt consider a new type of pokemon (Rfakes) a mechanic

Regardless of semantics, there does seem to be 3 concepts at play right?

-Crystal effect on all Pokémon with an unknown battle effect (likely tied to the crystal in the Japanese logo)

-Regional fakes (unknown what this means still… is it like Mimikyu and those aren’t even Jigglypuff or Amoongus? That would be more interesting and definitely make it different from regional variants)

-something else that influences battles in some way, which I assume is what the other leaker called time warping (Pokémon only)

All together, seems like maybe past/future forms may not be a thing. Which is for the best, because last night I just kept thinking about how Sinnohan Sneasel in PLA was literally a future form of Sneasel that you literally had to get from time warps… like how would they make sense of that if they then introduce future forms.

To be fair 3 mechanics is an innacurate way to read it, I wouldnt consider a new type of pokemon (Rfakes) a mechanic
Even if it is not the best term to use, the interpretation made by Centro clarified what they meant. It is just a generic term to englobe all the new concepts.
Then denying "3 mechanics" intead of just clarifying that it is not the best term, it is just confusing from Khu. If this is what he meant.

Regardless of semantics, there does seem to be 3 concepts at play right?

-Crystal effect on all Pokémon with an unknown battle effect (likely tied to the crystal in the Japanese logo)

-Regional fakes (unknown what this means still… is it like Mimikyu and those aren’t even Jigglypuff or Amoongus? That would be more interesting and definitely make it different from regional variants)

-something else that influences battles in some way, which I assume is what the other leaker called time warping (Pokémon only)

All together, seems like maybe past/future forms may not be a thing. Which is for the best, because last night I just kept thinking about how Sinnohan Sneasel in PLA was literally a future form of Sneasel that you literally had to get from time warps… like how would they make sense of that if they then introduce future forms.
If I am not missing anything...

Chronologically,

From Khu we knew:
  • Gimmick used by most important NPC
  • New concept that influence battle, intended for september
  • RFakes
"confirmed" being 3 different concepts.

From Kaka we now know:
  • Pokemon do "time warp"
  • The gimmick is linked to some sort of crystalline form
  • There are those strange Jigglypuff/Amoongus forms
However, we don't know if those 3 concepts are separate or linked (except for the two last one which are obviously different forms).

After Kaka leaks, Khu added that now we know 2 Pokemon from the new concept he intended to tease in september.
So presumably Jigglypuff/Amoongus are not RFakes but part of this unknown new concept.

Merging all info would give:
  • Main gimmick -> crystal thing
  • New concept -> Jigglypuff/Amoongus
  • RFakes -> ??
and we yet have to know in which mechanic the time warp is involved (I would say the main gimmick).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom