• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

You and I both know that there will be people who won't care that the person wants to remain as anonymous as possible.
Youtubers out there probably wouldn't censor out their name and such. But I do hope they can and avoid being caught. They've been deactivating their count it seems? Then reactivating it?

I feel like even with their account missing just the images being out on the internet might not be good for them. As long as Gamefreak know that it did leak they can probably work towards finding the leaker, they can only have so many beta testers. Granted it is harder unless they can somehow figure out the exact time they did it?

I feel like even with their account missing just the images being out on the internet might not be good for them. As long as Gamefreak know that it did leak they can probably work towards finding the leaker, they can only have so many beta testers. Granted it is harder unless they can somehow figure out the exact time they did it?
I think it's safe to say this guy is never beta-testing for them again.

I think it's safe to say this guy is never beta-testing for them again.
I think it is safe to say that he is going to prison. Instead of going public on Twitter, the leaker should have quietly approached Khu and let him make riddles on his behalf.

Nah he could have approached someone who wasn't Khu so we could have leaks from someone who isn't an annoying egotist puzzlemaster.

Also Khu doesn't need a stronger monopoly grip on information sharing.
This, exactly. That would be scary. Why are all leakers such assholes when they are the only reliable source? Pokemon isn't the only fanbase with this problem.

This, exactly. That would be scary. Why are all leakers such assholes when they are the only reliable source? Pokemon isn't the only fanbase with this problem.
It's human nature. Honestly, put yourself in their shoes. Having the attention of hungry, rather desperate masses is one hell of a drug.

Yes, because being the only reliable source of a game primarily for younger audiences totally makes me want to treat people like complete garbage. C'mon......
Go ahead. Try it.

Even Joe Merrick is largely agreed to be a narcissist, and he doesn't have any exclusive information and is apparently a multi millionaire. This fandom doesn't feed the best of people, and for little gain to be perfectly honest.

I've been around the leak block one too many times to believe anything having to do with dolphins and no Gen 1 starters in it.

Not saying some of the info couldn't be real like the gym leaders since the Legends trailer that and the Cutifly leak prove that footage can leak early. But tbh I'll start believing anything saying we're getting a dolphin and them finally ditching Charizard when I see it. Until then...no.
Either you believe everything or none, because all recent info comes from the same source...

And Khu, who have been proven reliable, even legetimated Kaka.

Facts before beliefs.

Last edited:
I wont say anything specifically about Khu but the Khu and his insider approach is probably the best way to go about leaks.
Dont show images as those are easily traceable, and have a third party reveal the information, not only does that make it harder to track back to you, but the third party technically isn't breaking any laws due to not signing any NDA and the such, meaning they can't be jailed and I don't think can be sued.
(And to the benifit of the third party and no one else is that they get the fame without the risk of what's mentioned above)

I wont say anything specifically about Khu but the Khu and his insider approach is probably the best way to go about leaks.
Dont show images as those are easily traceable, and have a third party reveal the information, not only does that make it harder to track back to you, but the third party technically isn't breaking any laws due to not signing any NDA and the such, meaning they can't be jailed and I don't think can be sued.
(And to the benifit of the third party and no one else is that they get the fame without the risk of what's mentioned above)
I think posting a list on 4Chan is even more anonymous.

Absolutely loving how the brand new fake leak format is an extremely blurred out image of something. Thanks, Kaka… lol

At the moment I am skeptical about all the alleged leaks until TPC decides to give official information and it is confirmed, that is, for me all this that has come out (both regarding Khu and these latest leaks) is equal to nothing.

I don't understand why people read and participate on leak topics when their logic is "I only rely on official info".

Also, saying leaks (in particular from Khu) are equal to nothing when several of his leaks were proven true is... a bit odd.

But keep thinking Earth is flat until you are proven otherwise by travelling in space yourself to see it with your own eyes if you want, however, you don't need to say it out loud, without any counter argument.

Khu, despite the...uh...issues, is somehow more believable than things that have been said a billion times and blurry pictures. Even past legit screenshot leaks, disregarding the Legends PowerPoint, have been closer to release or trailers before. So it’s no wonder people are skeptical about this.

Like I said, I'll believe there's dolphin Pokémon and absolutely no Charizard and/or Gen 1 favoritism when I see it. But those two things make this whole thing seem iffy to me. All fake or partly fake or otherwise.

Also, going by how much Pokémon games are worked on (right up until they ship the rom out to the place that makes the carriages in some cases.) Who's to say that, if this is real, that it's just not some kind of beta? That would explain the missing Pokémon.

I can understand doubts on absent Pokemon, because it could be that the leaker missed it somehow. Or indeed a version of the game without all intended Pokemon.
But if they say a Pokemon is present, it's because they saw it. And there is no reason to not make it in the final game at this timing.

Plus, Khu supported the dolphin.

Anything from Kaka is true because Khu verified them, and at this point, Khu has worked to build up such a reputation and following as a true insider that there’s no way they would risk that reputation by verifying someone that was not correct,

The only things that should be taken into account are translation-errors and wrongly paraphrased details, but most of it is pretty clear and verified by Khu. For example, which Pokémon is included or not is a lot harder to decipher than the name of the region or Dunsparce getting an evolution. Basically the 'fog of war' of leaker-season.

The dust has pretty much settled, so now we know what the second leaker has said and what not. The 'Wednesday-trailer'-rumour was started by someone else, for example.

Anyway, does anyone have any context about the supposed (heavily-blurred) Sunflora-image? Why do people think it's a regional Sunflora?

Back
Top Bottom