• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Yes :) :) I think this is why i keep thinking about the actual additional Pokemon world that we do all create together just by writing about it, as well as other creative responses!!!!!

Alongside Scarlet and Violet, we have a second real new generation of Pokemon, simply by describing the ideas to eachother sometimes, and we will feel and envision them!!

For example, a three part unique battle between Poliwag and Totodile, the first third is a haiku contest, then there is a break where they can create several pieces of art on cavansses as well as special sculptures, which can be kept forever and copied and shared with anyone!!

The second third could be a special ocean battle where they receive oceanic forms. They are not trying to lower HP but may create and study different new moves that the ocean inspires in them, to learn about eachother and the unique interactions between the ocean and Pokemon!!

(Each of the infinite Pokemon world ecosystems could have their own special immersive battles and experiences!!)

The third third, for simplicity's sake, could be a traditional battle but maybe with new moves that they have learned during the ocean battle!!

~~

(A second idea that would be difficult to ever program into a game is about journeys with individual Pokemon!! It would be possible to become that Pokemon and move and fly it through the world!! I had an idea example with Spearow where, it would leave the trainer and go on a journey, then meet up with the trainer in a special valley where a secret art ceremony between Spearow, Illumise and Volbeat would occur!! The artwork would be saved in the special Pokemon art realm, and, they would each learn new moves and possible collaborative forms!!)

That is a whole episode to a game in a short writing!! this is also a real Pokemon game in many ways.)

~~~~~~~~

The game developers will not necessarily be able to ever make that, and, to try to create it in a fangame engine is a bit complicated!! However, each persons' minds are the fangame engine, the newest generation console that is always learning from life itself and can receive the idea of the game and turn them into a similar experience seamlessly!!!!! :) :) So, we do really have a second new generation of Pokemon of which to look forward!!!!!

We are each the ones who can develop and publish our own Pokemon universes, and we become the leakers who leak information about them which is simultaneously also the code for the game, even just in short message board posts, just as the Gameboy system was large enough for the brilliant worlds of Link's Awakening and Pokemon. there were fewer limits in many ways, just as there are with having a second conversation~based/share~based Pokemon generation to enjoy experiencing alongside of SV!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I saw a fun idea that the Rfakes are going to have names that are different but very similar like mimic items in a video game.
Could be a fun way to bring back Rattata's beta loclized name of "Rattatak" if said rodent ends up getting one.

Just saw this on Twitter and don't recall seeing it while browsing this thread over the last few days, but apologies if it has already been posted and debunked.

20220715_230534.png

Looks a bit too similar to Appletun for me, and I think recent leaks already stated the Applin family isn't in SV, but I may be misremembering.
Anyways, even by the standards of the other blurry images we've seen recently, something just seems off with this but I can't quite put my finger on it, like the grass and background just don't look right.
Overall, I'm leaning towards this being fake.

Not sure if it was said before, but it seems the Sprigatito's final evolution that 'leaked' today might be fake, because the animations are basically the same as Gardevoir's in PLA.
Of course, we're talking about GF. They never reused the same animations Hau-->Hop
It's still uncertain if it's real or not, but that's not enough for me to call it fake.

Have they ever reused animations between Pokemon before? I am not actually sure and it's probably too many mons to look through for anyone to really know. However I would gladly take it being fake.

After comparing it to Mega Gardevoir’s design, I just think it’s generally too similar (independent of animations). Final stages always have something that makes them unique, and this final Sprigatito has the same dress and body as Mega Gardevoir.

As much as I liked the design, I like it a lot less after looking at it up next to Mega Gardevoir, so I’m thinking it’s fake now. lol

That or Gamefreak really said “it’s a Mega, something we’re never doing again, so it doesn’t matter that they’re similar.” Which would be a surprising move.

Not sure if people found out about this or not (since I'm not sure how long the forums have been down and I haven't seen anyone here talk about this), but Khu confirmed the Sprigatito evo is fake and that apparently Kaka's pic of that Sprigatito evo is the actual final evolution. Just... thought I'd point that out.

To add to this, he also mentioned what the evolutions will look like. Fuecoco2 will have a flame egg on its head that looks like a hat in the round, Sprigatito3 will have features from a mask, clown and gentleman thief, and Quaxly3 will have features of a dancer and peacock.

From Khu:
  • Laughing at the explanation of the gimmick from Kaka. Some things might be inaccurate.
  • As said previously, Sprigatitto3 animation is fake, Kaka's collage already shows the final stage.
  • Fuecocco2 has a flame egg on its head (wut?! Oo). I guess it hatches and becomes a chicken in the final stage...?
  • Quaxly has characteristics of dance and peacock.
  • Sprigatito has characteristics of mask, clown and gentlemen thief.
  • Confirmation again that strange Jigglypuff and Amoongus are the "new concept" and are new Pokemon, not forms.
  • The water "Digglet" is a new Pokemon too, one of the so-called RFakes. It is a water eel sprouting from the ground. Not sure what this means but Khu says it does not just look like Digglet, it is "the same".
  • New concept and RFakes are kind of the same thing but are considered separate. The difference is that new concept Pokemon gather in groups (think UBs).
  • Khu implies there are other RFakes from gen1.

Edit:
  • Hint on water digglet name: HDS
  • Follow up on the "Little brother -> big sister" riddle: "Chinese name: TLDD -> TLJJ"

Last edited:
I saw the news that the Sprigatito3 evo was fake. Idk what it was but something about it seemed so real to me in the beginning. Maybe it was the fact that so much got leaked already I was so ready to believe other things. As I spent the day looking at it more though, something did not seem right to me, and I was starting to think it was fake. Like, it was way too similar to Delphox to be real. Even starters who share the same species have been designed to look incredibly different from one another (Chimchar and Grookey, Litten and Sprigatito). Delphox and the fake Spirgatito3 shared way too many things, somewhat similar head shape, similar arm things, and a big ol' poofy skirt. They may not be anywhere close to the same animal but if you put their silhouettes side by side they almost look like the same Pokemon, except for the somewhat different shaped torso and Delphox' weird ear tufts.

I'll give props to whoever made it though, you had me there for a second. Heck, the design was even growing on me a bit.

To add to this, he also mentioned what the evolutions will look like. Fuecoco2 will have a flame egg on its head that looks like a hat in the round, Sprigatito3 will have features from a mask, clown and gentleman thief, and Quaxly3 will have features of a dancer and peacock.
Are we getting suave jester Sprigatito?

That sounds awesome

Back
Top Bottom