• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

'MayBE thEy WiLl fInaLlY REveAl POkéMOn SLeEp!?' Is something I've seen going around on the internet, but really folks? The contents of that enigmatic app are too vague, and too overhyped because of that. It's probably as relevant as the Pokémon tooth-brushing app (read: Not).

I'd much rather have a more sizable SV part (but according to Serebii, those don't need to be mutually exclusive).

Anyway, regarding Kaka's leaks: They could still show us a few things which are not mentioned in his leaks. Or those of Khu. We haven't had a sign about the 'regional rodent', for example. Nor do we know if the bird-hint is about the 'regional bird'. A supposedly big amount of Pokémon haven't been hinted at, either. His legitimacy will be truly proven if one of his screenshots and one of his text-form leaks turns out to be true.

Last edited:
I think this direct will be full of info about S/V since, with this new marketing campaign, the next trailer will not be released until November.

If we just use last year's august presents as a base, it had a 4 min trailer followed by a 8 min in depth break down for just PLA.

So 4 minutes for mobile news, 4 minutes for a new spinoff and 12 minutes for SV is my guess.

Masters probably won't be much. Last time they revealed the three anniversary units, so they may just showcase at least 1 of them this time around too (Or all, if there are more.) Or just announce the playable Ash.

Looks like the Pokemon Presents will be 19m11s long.
Capture d’écran 2022-08-02 152151.png

Well, 15 minutes would not leave them enough time for other things.

I'm thinking there will probably be at least 8-10 minutes dedicated to the apps or any spinoffs they're revealing.

So I'd guess it'll be about 10-12 minutes of Pokemon Scarlet/Violet.

Aw, that's sad. They usually give us a shorter time estimate than the actual thing, but this time it seems it's the other way around. Sad
Well, 15 minutes would not leave them enough time for other things.
Yeah, since they're shoehorning Café Remix and Pokémon Go too, and "backpedaling" on it being 20 minutes, I think you were right.

The tags found in the source code include (mainly):
  • Scarlet, Violet, Sprigatito, Fuecoco, Quaxly, Lechonk, Smoliv, Pawmi
  • masters
  • pokemon go
  • unite
  • cafe remix
Yeah, since they're shoehorning Café Remix and Pokémon Go too, and "backpedaling" on it being 20 minutes, I think you were right.
Given all of these factors from tags to actual video length, I suspect that there’s either nothing new we learn about SV or some sort of delay announcement at the very end of the video. :(

Given all of these factors from tags to actual video length, I suspect that there’s either nothing new we learn about SV or some sort of delay announcement at the very end of the video. :(
We're not going to get no new info. Knowing this marketing though, I have a bad feeling its just gonna be here's one new character, 3 new Pokemon, and the gimmick. I'm just hoping after no news in July and this being a Pokemon Presents means we'll get something more substantial.

About Tauros having those four (Or was it three forms) alongside its normal form, one if which is suposedly fighting type and one is dual typed.

What if the Fighting type is Scarlet exclusive (You know, being more tribal)
Steel/Electric type for Violet Exclusive (Being more modern)
Then Normal and the other one to be found in both games.

That merch is interesting though, since that might mean a reveal for the ScarVio (inb4 that is the name of the region) anime is imminent.

On the Tags: It just make sense they wouldnt tag new info in it, especially since its entirely possible for people to figure out the tags before the video it out

As others have said, I think it's okay, I think we don't need to worry. :) They've already confirmed it will have news for SV. And if they were going to push back its release date, I believe they wouldn't have made recent posts about SV on social medias or start Japanese physical pre-orders on the 4th and so on. But yeah, it's a little sad it may have a shorter presentation time than we'd like it to.
That merch is interesting though, since that might mean a reveal for the ScarVio (inb4 that is the name of the region) anime is imminent.
XY, SM, and Journeys were all revealed in September. So yeah, at the very least we're pretty close.

New potential leak about the Pokemon Presents that is spreading on Twitter:
FZLQhHMXoAsqHpg.jpg

Maybe it is just surfing of what we already know or suspect but:
  • Maybe Khu's Treasure riddle was refering to the treasure hunt.
  • Clavell is a credible name since it might come from the genus Clavelina.
  • Maybe Khu's coin riddle was in fact hinting at "Penny".
  • Grusa is a credible name since it might come from the genus Grusonia.
  • Arven is a credible name since it might come from Anemopaegma arvense.
  • Brown Wooper is credible since, from Khu's riddles, I suspected the new evolution being called "Land King" (in chinese).
  • A bread dog was hinted by Khu.
  • Compared to what Kaka said, here the gimmick is said to also be able to change the pokemon's type. That may be what Khu were refering to when saying Kaka's explanation was inaccurate.
  • We already saw the skull ornament for Poison type. There was also a blue-ish crystal shape image that, now that it is pointed at, does look like a fountain.

I would be curious to find the origin of the word "Terastal" to better evaluate the credibility of this.
Naranja and Uva are not very creative names, that is the only suspisious thing for me right now.

Last edited:
That is exactly why I don't find it very creative. It is "too easy". But still possible though.

Weird choice on my part to nitpick I know but, the Ice Gym leader being (seemingly) the only one revealed just doesn't seem right to me. If for no other reason than Icy areas and Ice Gyms are usually late game (even if this game is open world) so its a weird choice for the first gym leader to show off.

Back
Top Bottom