• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I'm hoping its just based off of the Pokemon or something because right now I don't see where any eyes or a mouth could be at. Limbs could probably be hidden though (Or it just floats as some Pokemon just sort of do)

I'm hoping its just based off of the Pokemon or something because right now I don't see where any eyes or a mouth could be at. Limbs could probably be hidden though (Or it just floats as some Pokemon just sort of do)
I think the eyes will be on the front, with them just not really visible on this image. With most of its body inside of the car.

In regards to the new trailer in combination with Kaka’s leaks saying that there’s no third legendary along with the existence of time warped Pokémon, I think I might have figured something out:

What if the reason there’s no third legendary is because Koraidon and Miraidon are time warped versions of an existing Pokémon (most likely the new pseudo-legend)?

There’s several reasons for my thinking this:
  1. Having us be the only one with a Pokémon mount of some sort—and a Legendary Pokémon at that—would be unfair to the other students participating in the Treasure Hunt. However, if there exists a very similar Pokémon that can do the things that our box legendary can, then it presumably would put all the students on equal footing (at least from the perspective of the public eye).
  2. By having a a non-time warped version of Koraidon/Miraidon existing in modern Paldea, the player character could become less suspicious in regards to why they have a legendary Pokémon carrying them around: characters could just assume that you have some sort of mutant Terastalized version of an ordinary Pokémon should they not be in the know about your box legendary.
  3. Having the third Pokémon in relation to our box legendary be explicitly not a Legendary Pokémon would be a very good thematic metaphor about how we tend to idolize the past and try to shape our future, but overlook the present by doing so.
  4. Game Freak likes to be surprising with what they do as of late, so what would be more unexpected than explicitly relating your box mascots to an ordinary Pokémon?
I personally would find this pretty cool and a great example of foreshadowing to the concept of Paradox Pokémon (assuming the player goes in blind).

Khu litterally just said it was a Poison/Steel Pokemon, that is the start of the discussion here...
And it correlates with Kaka's leak with an Engine Pokemon.

Are we sure the car just isn't possessed by a rotom?
No, a 2-stage engine-Poke was leaked earlier by Kaka, and it's supposedly poison/steel, Khu also pointed this image out. Telling us it's a new poke.

There are also no new Rotom forms according to the leaker.

Edit: Kerhelion ninja'ed me.

Last edited:
Kaka is back
(using PokeSuutamie info/translations here)

He posted a random word: はっこう
It can be translated in different ways: fermentation, emitting light/radiation, unfortunate, publication
Maybe the emitting light/radiation is more likely because of the legendaries or terastal.

He posted a random word: とうき
It can be translated in different ways: porcelain, chinaware, pottery
More or less the same theme though. Maybe it is linked to the "What a sculptor do" from Khu.

He posted: Mayonnaise Ketchup Mustard Butter Peanut Butter Chili Sauce Salt Pepper Yogurt Whipped Cream Cream Cheese
Fidough flavors? Or ingredients for the picnic activity?

Someone asked if he was an E4. Kaka replied that he was a teacher.
So probably safe to say he is not an E4.

The villain was shown in the trailer.

Kaka posted a fill-in-the-gaps riddle:
ひ○○○の○どう
ハ○○○エン○ン

Khu confirmed they were the abilities of the mascots.

PokeSuutamie thinks one of them could be "ハヤブサエンジン" (hayabusa engine). Hayabusa is the name of a Japanese space craft, a bullet train, a boat.

Last edited:
He posted: Mayonnaise Ketchup Mustard Butter Peanut Butter Chili Sauce Salt Pepper Yogurt Whipped Cream Cream Cheese
Fidough flavors?
I don't know how I would feel about a Mayonnaise Fidough

The villain was shown in the trailer.
Don't tell me it really is Clavell, I swear old men with some semblance of power aren't allowed to not be evil in fiction these days.
My more, wacky theory is that it could be Penny. Doubtful but it would be a more interesting twist.

Don't tell me it really is Clavell, I swear old men with some semblance of power aren't allowed to not be evil in fiction these days.
My more, wacky theory is that it could be Penny. Doubtful but it would be a more interesting twist.
It probably is someone from the academy, whether it is Clavell or not since that looks to be the only way to connect all three Plot-Lines...which to be honest surprises me that there is a "villain" as once they mentioned the three campaigns I just assumed there would be separate "antagonists" (in a more neutral sense) at the end of each. :unsure:

Personally, my money's on Jacq being the villain. :p

I don't know how I would feel about a Mayonnaise Fidough

That girl always seemed somehow sus the moment I saw her. Her eyes have a subtly unkind appearance to them. But though I can picture her being somewhat of a jerkass I don't think the main villain is actually her. Aside from the (possibly) slightly contemptuous facial expression, she doesn't necessarily look evil or even menacing.

Last edited:

Well Penny's info on the official website states that she doesn't always show up at the academy so she might be doing some villain stuff.

Well Penny's info on the official website states that she doesn't always show up at the academy so she might be doing some villain stuff.

I mean, wouldn't that literally be the player once he officially started its academic journey (Unless you need to go back to the academy every time you complete a gym or another quest on the three paths to deliver in the assignment).

I mean, wouldn't that literally be the player once he officially started its academic journey (Unless you need to go back to the academy every time you complete a gym or another quest on the three paths to deliver in the assignment).
If I recall correctly didn't kaka say something about how you have classes and tests? Meaning you do actually have to go back to the school at times.

Ugh, I hope we won't see an old character (in terms of age) as the villain yet again.

Ugh, I hope we won't see an old character (in terms of age) as the villain yet again.

I mean, when was the last time we had an old (With that i mean elderly) character be the villain.

Gen 1 and 2 had Giovanni
Gen 3 had Archie and Maxie
Gen 4 had Cyrus (Giving me the oldest vibes out of the four so far)
Gen 5 had Ghetsis (Seems to be similair age to Cyrus)
gen 6 had Lysandre (Probably in his early to mid thirties based on Scyamore)
Gen 7 had Lusamine (In her early forties) and Guzma (Early-mid thirties, since he is pretty much the same age as Kukui and Molayne)
Gen 8 has Rose (SWSH) and Volo (PLA). Rose was also in its forties (Most likely late forties) and Volo was in his late twenties/early thirties).

So based on age we have (From youngest to oldest)
1. Volo
2. Lysandre and Guzma
3. Archie and Maxie
4. Giovanni and Lusamine
5. Rose
6. Ghetsis and Cyrus

We literally have never have gotten a villain that is past the age of 50 (Which i don't even consider to be elderly and Clavell seems older than 50, more leaning towards mid sixties).

If we line up the Professors as well.
Rowan is in his sixties. I think Magnolia is as well.
Oak is in his fifties
Birch is mid thirties (He is actually 35 as confirmed in ORAS)
Laventon, Sycamore and Kukui are early-mid thirties
Juniper is late twenties
Elm is in his mid twenties (And both Turo and Sada also give off that vibe) at most

For Juniper, i am basing this on her father, who doesn't seem to be as old as Oak, but is deffo older than Rowan, so probably is in his mid-late forties (Depending on the actual age of Aurea).

Back
Top Bottom