• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I'm really curious about what the AiAi lemur is going to look like. I've liked many of the monkey/primate Pokemon they've released in the past, so I have some high hopes for it. The only thing I'm worried about though is liking it so much that I'm not sure If I want to use it or Paldean Wooper's evo.
I see it going one of two ways:

They could either leave it as is since Aye-Aye look like Pokémon already...or they can do whatever this plushie did to make it aestheticly cuter:
20220824_183930.jpg

I'm curious, do we have any information on what Paradox forms are one games equivilant of the other? Because one of the forms is going go need an extra big stat boost to be equivalent to a Paradox Hydregion

Edit: Unless they are all the same bst like the Ultra Beasts?
It could be based on Zweilious, which would make it a good counterpart to Magneton!

I'm really curious about what the AiAi lemur is going to look like. I've liked many of the monkey/primate Pokemon they've released in the past, so I have some high hopes for it. The only thing I'm worried about though is liking it so much that I'm not sure If I want to use it or Paldean Wooper's evo.
Aye ayes are pretty trippy, so they could lean into that with Poison-types?

EDIT: Also, in regards to many monotypes - I feel this conversation happens every Gen besides maybe Gen 6 and PLA. I don’t think it’s because of Terastal, I just think GameFreak isn’t on a quota for dual types and they like to use monotypes because sometimes that’s just what fits the design.

It could be based on Zweilious, which would make it a good counterpart to Magneton!
Kaka hinted at the 3rd paradox pseudo saying: "many heads". Imo this clearly points to Hydreigon, since Zweilous has not that many heads.

Also, Khu on ancient paradox Volcarona: "if you wanna imagine its appearance, just look at its pre-evo".
Then he posted two pictures with Pheromosa and Salazzle. This may be a hint to Paradox Volcarona's new types: (Past) Bug/Fighitng and (Future) Poison/Fire.

Any new updates from Kaka so far?
Nothing today, unfortunately. He might be a bit done with it, but him saying that wouldn't be the first time.

Edit: He actually posted some minor things:
  • Parakeet = Normal/Flying
  • Pdox-Misdreavus is Ghost/Fairy
  • Pdox-Jigglypuff is NOT Fairy/Dark
  • Pdox Hariyama is NOT part Steel
  • Whimsicott, Gliscor, Shedinja and Chatot lines are NOT in
  • Heracross and Grimmsnarl lines ARE
  • Crab is mono Rock-type and hake/fish is confirmed to be stand-alone

Last edited:
Nothing today, unfortunately. He might be a bit done with it, but him saying that wouldn't be the first time.

• Whimsicott, Shedinja and Chatot lines are NOT in
  • Heracross and Grimmsnarl lines ARE.

If Shedinja isn't in, then neither are Ninjask and Nincada.

Well... Nincada and Ninjask could get a new evolution that isn't Shedinja.
  • Shedinja would still be included, like Persian in SwSh and Weavile in PLA.
  • He was replying to requests of specific species.
  • The whole list of new Pokémon is basically already known to us, no new Nincada-evolutions to see in miles.
@ThreeT What does 'no SV' mean in that image? And 3 Paradox-types are unknown?

Last edited:
  • Shedinja would still be included, like Persian in SwSh and Weavile in PLA.
  • He was replying to requests of specific species.
  • The whole list of new Pokémon is basically already known to us, no new Nincada-evolutions to see in miles.
@ThreeT What does 'no SV' mean in that image? And 3 Paradox-types are unknown?
I believe Suicune and Virizion

This is like the most boring type combo ever, not counting the parakeet is a standalone.

Anyway:

GEN 9.png

About paradox pokemon types, right now we have:

• 3 Fighting.
  • 2 Fairy.
  • 1 Bug.
  • 1 Ghost.
  • 1 Dragon.
  • 1 Grass.
  • 1 Ice.
  • 1 Poison.
  • 1 Ground.

According to Khu we miss:

• 4 Electric (1 is probably Magneton).
  • 2 Fighting.
  • 1 Fairy (probably Gallevoir).
  • 2 Dragon (1 is probably Hydreigon).
  • 3 Dark.
  • 1 Ground (probably the other Donphan).
  • 3 Unknown types (these could be: Steel; Rock; Flying; Poison; Normal; Psychic; Water).

Flying, Ground, Rock and Psychic are the less used types this gen.

So, Centro just posted this tweet.

1661454105037.png

By the sounds of it, Gen 9 will be 3 years long. Gen 10 might also be shorter than that although it is more likely Centro simply just doesn't have any clues about what will happen after 2026.

Incidentally, if you look at their other tweets they've posted an interview or something which reveals PLA and SV were actually started at the same time.

So, Centro just posted this tweet.

By the sounds of it, Gen 9 will be 3 years long. Gen 10 might also be shorter than that although it is more likely Centro simply just doesn't have any clues about what will happen after 2026.

Incidentally, if you look at their other tweets they've posted an interview or something which reveals PLA and SV were actually started at the same time.
By looking at past gens, that's the most logical thing that would happen. Except for gen 10 being shorter than 3 years. It doesn't really mean that's what's going to happen, though.

I mean nobody expected Legends AND remakes. So what if by the time we get Pokémon Black and White Complete Editions there won't be another "experimental game". Nobody knows and certainly not Centro or any of the leakers right now unless they hacked into Nintendo or Game Freak or TPC and found their 5 year plan.

• Whimsicott, Gliscor, Shedinja and Chatot lines are NOT in
  • Heracross and Grimmsnarl lines ARE
  • Crab is mono Rock-type and hake/fish is confirmed to be stand-alone

Normal/Flying type is a pretty uninspiring type for the single stage Parakeet.

Right now it sounds like the second coming of Chatot. (I really like Chatot but still....)

Back
Top Bottom