• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

We got a new crab Pokemon called Klawf, as well as our villains, Team Star. There's also two mysterious Pokemon at the end which I believe are in fact the "fire warrior" and "fire blade" Pokemon that Kaka talked about. We also got our Grass-type Gym Leader, Brassius.

Not really feeling Team Star. (although the boss character looks cool) I'm really over the silly teams at this point. Even something like the bandit trio from Legends Arceus would have been better.....

As for the new Pokemon, I'm not really sure how I feel about them. Although I like Armarouges colour pallete a lot.

They're on the official website. We got a better look at the engine Pokémon too.

Now, I have to say, despite not getting everything I would like to, it was a good length trailer still, but, no offense intended, but I really would like TPC to call whatever the person who did the SM and SwSh trailers back, because I don't find SV trailers exciting at all.

So, the crab is confirmed to be a boss Pokémon too, I guess?

And now we have the confirmation abilities now show up some artwork when triggered
1662557381593.png

Also, is that Jacq's silhouette that appears behind star grunts?

I also was under the impression the battle works differently when battling them.

I believe that Team Star will have five branches, each representing a type that is not represented by either a Gym Leader or an Elite 4 member. I believe that there will be a Fire branch, a Rock branch, a Fighting branch, a Flying branch, and a Dark branch. Meanwhile, the Champion will specialize in the remaining 18th type, that being Fairy.

So, the crab is confirmed to be a boss Pokémon too, I guess?

And now we have the confirmation abilities now show up some artwork when triggered View attachment 163413

Also, is that Jacq's silhouette that appears behind star grunts?

I also was under the impression the battle works differently against Star grunts.
Invading Team Star bases seems to use the new auto battle feature, and by the looks of it you use multiple Pokémon too unlike regular auto battle. However, Grunts will still occasionally engage you in regular battle.

I believe that Team Star will have five branches, each representing a type that is not represented by either a Gym Leader or an Elite 4 member. I believe that there will be a Fire branch, a Rock branch, a Fighting branch, a Flying branch, and a Dark branch. Meanwhile, the Champion will specialize in the remaining 18th type, that being Fairy.

Aren't there pink flags at the top of the Paldea region map? That would imply to me that one of the branches will be Fairy type. (or maybe Psychic, but the flag is a light pink which makes me think Fairy)

Aren't there pink flags at the top of the Paldea region map? That would imply to me that one of the branches will be Fairy type. (or maybe Psychic, but the flag is a light pink which makes me think Fairy)
Looks like I'll switch Fairy and Dark in my predictions. Psychic is a confirmed Gym type according to Khu and Kaka.

Hmm... Nemona is part of the Gym story and Arven is part of the mystical herb storyline, but Penny doesn't show up at all... that is kinda sus... I'm getting the feeling that there is a connection between Mela and Penny.

Last edited:
"Geeta is the chairwoman of the Pokémon League, which operates Paldea’s Pokémon Gyms. Among the region’s Champions, she reigns supreme as the most skilled Trainer of all." So, if I get it right, she's a champion?

"Geeta is the chairwoman of the Pokémon League, which operates Paldea’s Pokémon Gyms. Among the region’s Champions, she reigns supreme as the most skilled Trainer of all." So, if I get it right, she's a champion?
Yep. I believe that she also specializes in the Dark-type.

Back
Top Bottom