• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Now this is just unfair

How the fuck could they EVER expect me to pick Fuecoco when Ceruledge is literally RIGHT THERE?!

Fuecoco's final evo better be god tier or else it'll have some pretty damn tough competition trying not to be overshadowed
I think they repeated all three starters type combos:

Sprigatito: Grass/Dark like one of the sub Legedary (that's a starter vs a 600 bst).
Fuecoco: Fire/Ghost like Ceruledge (are we gonna talk about Flash Fire on a fast Pokémon that can become Tera-Steel?, not counting they gave him a move that belongs to Yveltal).
Quaxly: Water/Fighting like Paldean Tauros. We need to know more about Tauros but it's a pretty fast pokémon that has access to Intimidate and Sheer Force in its normal form.

I don't know. The flags on the map for Team Star are: Violet (Poison); Red (Fire); Dark Pink (Fairy) and then Yellow (Rock?) and Black (which is either Dark or Fighting). Maybe Fighting is the last one, considering Dark fits better the possible Champion.
Flying is used by an E4.
Too early to say if this will hold any water, but it's interesting to note some of these types are shared by Eeveelutions, since Penny will use a team composed of. Violet could may be psychic. I understand where people are coming from, but there's also no guarantee that there won't be overlap. Also, we either don't know the psychic gym leader or we don't know the normal gym leader yet. So there might be some twist regarding it too.

Last edited:
I'm glad I'm getting Scarlet otherwise I'd be tempted away from poor Fuecoco, Ceruledge is really cool. Thankfully, so is Armarouge so I'm not too upset about missing it as an exclusive.
Penny I'm guessing is most likely the leader of Team Star.

Huh... interesting apparently a leaker was asked which character Penny most resembles and the said
Edelgard
The Tera Orbs are to blame.

Soo...

Does anyone think Ceruledge was the mon mistaken to be a Gardevoir/Gallade hybrid Paradox form, since Ceruledge gives me huge Gallade and Gardevoir vibes (Especially looking at the headpiece and eye color).

1662567624676.png
1662567662558.png
1662567750878.png

I also have a feeling that both Ceruledge and Armarouge are based on Rodrigo de Vivar (El Cid).

Soo...

Does anyone think Ceruledge was the mon mistaken to be a Gardevoir/Gallade hybrid Paradox form, since Ceruledge gives me huge Gallade and Gardevoir vibes (Especially looking at the headpiece and eye color).

I also have a feeling that both Ceruledge and Armarouge are based on Rodrigo de Vivar (El Cid).
That would make sense, but I thought it was stated that the hybrid was Fairy/Fighting(unless that was just an educated guess).

Soo...

I doubt it since the leakers also mentioned that there was a fire warrior and fire sword Pokemon exclusive to each version, which matches up with these Pokemon. That seems a bit specific to be an accident.

I think they just look similar/have a similar vibe. It's happened before with Pokemon in past gens.

So far for the most part the leakers seem like they've been very accurate, and the confusion seems to have been stamped out at this point. The only thing we're really missing is some types for some Pokemon.

Soo...

Nah, leakers clearly mentioned a fire warrior mon and a fire blade mon that were VE. Paradox Gallevoir still exists imo.

I doubt it since the leakers also mentioned that there was a fire warrior and fire sword Pokemon exclusive to each version, which matches up with these Pokemon. That seems a bit specific to be an accident.

I think they just look similar/have a similar vibe. It's happened before with Pokemon in past gens.

So far for the most part the leakers seem like they've been very accurate, and the confusion seems to have been stamped out at this point. The only thing we're really missing is some types for some Pokemon.

Ah... must have missed that part about the Fire Warriors then. While Fire is not one of my favorite types, i hope Fire has more new mons in gen 9 than water this time.

Today marks another point for Pokémon Violet for me. Right now, It has the best legendary and the best version exclusive. Not counting that all its paradox pokemon are fully evolved and it has two pseudo paradox pokemon.

I dunno. I'd rather have a cool-looking NFE Paradox form than a lame ass looking fully-evolved one.

We haven't seen any visuals regarding them. People are too quick to judge stuff just based on names or what someone else tells them (And then to just be left disappointed in the end and then blame it on everyone else except themselves for having too specific of hopes and expectations.)

I dunno. I'd rather have a cool-looking NFE Paradox form than a lame ass looking fully-evolved one.

We haven't seen any visuals regarding them. People are too quick to judge stuff just based on names or what someone else tells them (And then to just be left disappointed in the end and then blame it on everyone else except themselves for having too specific of hopes and expectations.)
I'm not talking about design. Looking at P-Amoonguss and P-Jigglypuff my expectations are pretty low for both versions.
Scarlet has Misdreavus, Jigglypuff, Amoonguss, and Magneton (maybe) to counter Violet's Delibird, Hariyama, Gallevoir and Hydreigon.
We don't know if Paradox pokemon will have all the same stats or if they work like Megas. Because if they do then It's better to have Paradox Hariyama than a Paradox Jigglypuff. Also, consider the moveset that a pokemon based upon Misdreavus can get, compared to the moveset of a pokemon based on Gallade/Gardevoir.
I mean, clearly we need to discover more, but with what we know right now, Violet is in a better position, cause the pokemon it has are better pokemon themselves.

Confirmation from both Leakers. The Stars Leaders types are: Fairy, Fighting, Fire, Poison and Dark.
This leaves Rock as the only type to not be used by any Gym Leader, Elite 4, Stars Leader. Maybe GF used the Titans in the region to cover that type too.

How so? I fail to see how the mascots are connected other than similar names and appearences.
They both seem to be the same species, but from alternate realities/timelines.

That's the Paradox Pokémon's whole shtick, according to the leakers. They haven't really been wrong, either (apart from very minor details).

There's also the big hole in the centre of Paldea. And the images of the Amoonguss and Jigglypuff variants.

I'm all for 'reasonable doubt', but it's major copium if you really think there's a possibility of them being fake. The two different leakers have even complemented each other.

They both seem to be the same species, but from alternate realities/timelines.

That's the Paradox Pokémon's whole shtick, according to the leakers. They haven't really been wrong, either (apart from very minor details).

There's also the big hole in the centre of Paldea. And the images of the Amoonguss and Jigglypuff variants.

I'm all for 'reasonable doubt', but it's major copium if you really think there's a possibility of them being fake. The two different leakers have even complemented each other.
I guess I am one of those people who don't immediately jump onto the bandwagon. I tend to keep my expectations low.

I guess I am one of those people who don't immediately jump onto the bandwagon. I tend to keep my expectations low.
This has nothing to do with that. I am far from a leak-jumper, as well.

There's just too much out there for it not to be true. Heck, a lot of today's trailer's content had been leaked already. By the same two people as the Paradox-phenomenon. There are images, even.

There's scepticism, and there's ignorance. Yes, we don't know all of the details, and minor things/names might be wrong, but the general gist of it is probably correct.

Yeah, there is no point denying those two. Especially Khu who leaked the entire Legends Arceus new regional forms. And now they've leaked the entire roster. And in the past month of constant news, we have yet to have a pokemon revealed that wasn't already leaked beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom