• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Yeah, there is no point denying those two. Especially Khu who leaked the entire Legends Arceus new regional forms. And now they've leaked the entire roster. And in the past month of constant news, we have yet to have a pokemon revealed that wasn't already leaked beforehand.
He hasn't leaked the entire roster yet tho has he? We've only gotten like 60 mons or something

He hasn't leaked the entire roster yet tho has he? We've only gotten like 60 mons or something
There are definite numbers and (vague) descriptions/types of almost all upcoming Pokémon.

+-120 Is with all forms included. We'll either get 103 or 105 (if Virizion's and Suicune's Paradox forms are included at launch).

Last edited:
Kaka underlined (again) that the car is a modified version of the engine pokémon.
Also, for those interested, Fuecoco shiny form is pink, while Quaxly and Sprigatito are described as "pastel", which is not that much of a hint.

For those unaware, the types of the different Crews are Fire, Poison, Dark, Fairy, and Fighting. And that's acknowledged by Khu as well

Now if I can say another thing. Due to leaks I was already set on adding the fire warriors to my team, whichever was Fire/Ghost at least, out of the value it can have to my planned team. Now finally seeing them I NEED Ceruledge cause it's just that awesome. It's gonna take some work to get though cause I'm getting Scarlet

Confirmation from both Leakers. The Stars Leaders types are: Fairy, Fighting, Fire, Poison and Dark.
This leaves Rock as the only type to not be used by any Gym Leader, Elite 4, Stars Leader. Maybe GF used the Titans in the region to cover that type too.
Wasted opportunity not to make the connection with Eeveelutions (that is if the rest of the rumors and speculations are on the right track).

Well, looking back at my wishlist, it was 50%, just like last time. It was also the longest trailer SV had so far indeed and we had more than 3 Pokemon if you count the engine. :wynaut: As I said, it's not that I'm not satisfied, I said I thought I had put too much for a single trailer on the list...But it's just that I'm just ready for more. Bring it on, TPC. I definitely think we will have more this September.

At this point they have to reveal what? Paradox pokemon and the camp equivilant? After that it's more a case of revealing whatever pokemon/trainers they feel like showing before release. Unless I am forgetting something. Because they have covered boss pokemon, the gimmick, the "evil" team, and the "non-battle battles" (I belive that was talking about auto-battles). They have also off handedly mentioned the classes on the website.

We're down to just two more months until launch, with probably one more big trailer on the way. At this point, we only really don't know about misc features and Paradox Pokemon. The last trailer for October would be great if we saw...
  • The starter's first evolutions.
  • Reveal of Paradox Pokemon. Maybe one ancient and one future.
  • Further tease the story with Koraidon and Miraridon.
  • Show off the picnic feature and stuff like interacting with our Pokemon, making sandwiches, and how breeding will work.
  • Maybe show off a few misc features like the camera or player emotes. Or any other random features.
I think that's all they really need to show off. By that point they will have covered the core features, shown us all three stories, and revealed about nearly 1/4th of the Paldean roster of new Pokemon. I'd probably like to see a few more Pokemon though to make up for the lack of a trailer in June. We've seen 16/105 so far. If we could just see 25 I'd be happy.

Wish they never threw out the 140 number.

As it stands, we actually have less designs than base Sword and Shield which had:

81 new Pokemon
13 new Regional forms (not counting Zen Darmanitan)
25 new Gigantamax forms

Total of 119 in base game.

And including the 2 DLCs:

9 new Pokemon for a total of 90 (counting the 2 Urshifu separately)
6 new Regional forms for a total of 19
7 new Gigantamax forms for a total of 32

So total for SWSH is 141.

SCVI needs 36 more Pokemon/regional etc. to reach that number or 32 if the Wooper and Tauros aren't counted in the 105.

SCVI:

89 new Pokemon
4 new Regional forms
16 new Paradox forms

Total of 109 in base game.

Last edited:
Kaka confirmed the Kalos starters can be transferred via HOME. The DLC implications are jumping out.

Kaka confirmed the Kalos starters can be transferred via HOME. The DLC implications are jumping out.

Well, they won't put Kalos in. There are a bunch of islands that could be used for inspiration like usual.

But really they should bring everything that hasn't got onto the Switch in.

It's been 3 years, the model excuse is dead af.

Even if they want to 'theme' the games better, which I agree with, at least allow these leftovers to be transferred in and revamp Home to make it useful. Ridiculous how Home has been a joke since launch and hasn't gotten any better.

They can't rely on returning Pokemon to sell DLCs, that's just a lack of effort.

They can't rely on returning Pokemon to sell DLCs, that's just a lack of effort.
I mean, because you can still trade/transfer DLC pokemon over without owning the DLC (Unless they change that from SWSH) I would argue that makes it so that they aren't relying on returning pokemon to sell DLC's.

Wish they never threw out the 140 number.

As it stands, we actually have less designs than base Sword and Shield which had:

81 new Pokemon
13 new Regional forms (not counting Zen Darmanitan)
25 new Gigantamax forms

Total of 119 in base game.

And including the 2 DLCs:

9 new Pokemon for a total of 90 (counting the 2 Urshifu separately)
6 new Regional forms for a total of 19
7 new Gigantamax forms for a total of 32

So total for SWSH is 141.

SCVI needs 36 more Pokemon/regional etc. to reach that number or 32 if the Wooper and Tauros aren't counted in the 105.

SCVI:

89 new Pokemon
4 new Regional forms
16 new Paradox forms

Total of 109 in base game.
Honestly, I've never liked Gigantamax forms. They could be used only in battle and unlike Megas, they were restricted to gyms and League. Paradox Pokemon are new pokemon (not forms) and can be used anywhere like UBs.
Also, Gen 9 will have a DLC for sure, which will include the third legendary and probably some new Paradox pokemon and paldean forms. We will receive at least one new Mythical pokemon. Not counting that another game/couple of games will be released in 2024. So, let's wait and see. Right now, Gen 9 has plenty of new designs.

Back
Top Bottom