• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

seems... weird that a person who tends not to go to school would imagine someone who is the Headmaster of said school.
I feel like Paradox people only work if they appear mysteriously. The protagonist likely has a mom and Clavell must of been in the Education industry for a while to reach Headmaster.
Unless Clavell is Penny's grandfather who died years ago and she is just imagining he's still alive.

It wouldn't be that strange if the original Clavell was Penny's Grandfather. According to Khu, Turo and Sada are supposed to be Arvens mom and dad but they are also supposed to be dead, yet we see them in the game working and alive. If they can be alive why not Clavell.

Wait if Arven is Turo and Sada's kid and the current ones we see are born from a imaginary timeline where they never died that could be why he ends up opposing the protagonist. Possibly what ever the protagonist is doing might end up causing them to disappear and he wouldn't want to lose his parents again.

It wouldn't be that strange if the original Clavell was Penny's Grandfather. According to Khu, Turo and Sada are supposed to be Arvens mom and dad but they are also supposed to be dead, yet we see them in the game working and alive. If they can be alive why not Clavell.

Wait if Arven is Turo and Sada's kid and the current ones we see are born from a imaginary timeline where they never died that could be why he ends up opposing the protagonist. Possibly what ever the protagonist is doing might end up causing them to disappear and he wouldn't want to lose his parents again.
I also think that Arven imagined the PC themselves as well.

If the protagonist is a paradox person as well, I'm guessing the end game will involve using Miraidon or Koraidon's power to perform a form of timeline overwrite or fusion.

Have we gotten a hint for what Iono's terra-mon will be. I was thinking that Azumarill would be the perfect option considering it is generally considered the pikaclone of gen 2 but is the only one that isn't electric type. (among other reasons)

Have we gotten a hint for what Iono's terra-mon will be. I was thinking that Azumarill would be the perfect option considering it is generally considered the pikaclone of gen 2 but is the only one that isn't electric type. (among other reasons)
This would bring even more fuel to the "Is Iono trans/gender-questioning?" theory given Azuril's crazy history with gender swapping upon evolution pre-gen vi XD

It needs to be a pokemon with with an Electric move for coverage, But also fits her. Maybe Wigglytuff?

Speaking of paradox people, does anyone think that Iono might be one as well.

Sada is said to have fang like sharp teeth. So does Iono. What if she's a paradox person from the past that adapted to technology, unlike Sada who wears cavewoman clothes.

Speaking of paradox people, does anyone think that Iono might be one as well.

Sada is said to have fang like sharp teeth. So does Iono. What if she's a paradox person from the past that adapted to technology, unlike Sada who wears cavewoman clothes.
I think people are reaching a bit, this is almost akin to Gen 7's 'Everyone's an Ultra Beast'-speculation back in 2016.

Sada and Turo are at the moment the only ones who are really 'suspicious' in this regard.

Yeah, this is giving me heavy "Everyone's an Ultra Beast" vibes. I don't think most characters like the main protag or Clavell are a paradox or anything, but I think there is something up with Sada and Turo, who are supposedly actually dead. Kaka mentioned that the story is tearjerkingly good, so if they are paradoxes and disappear, I can see a very heartbreaking farewell between them and Arven, who is supposedly their son.

I don't think Clavell or other people are paradox, just Iono struck me as a possibility.

Although, during the "Everyone is UB" times we already knew about UB. As of now, in the SV promo cycle, Paradox phenomenon is not public info, and Sada/Turo paradox seems like a major story twist that I don't think would be revealed in the promo cycle, so we can't be sure if it's implying a misdirection.

The speculation is interesting, but I do agree that many are getting ahead of themselves on the whole "Paradox People" and "Artificial Human" thing. Those speculating that characters like Iono and Geeta are paradox people or androids or whatever are probably in for a rude awakening when it turns out that they are "normal" people without any twists or secrets.

Just going off what has been hinted so far, I think its quite likely that only Sada/Turo are Paradox People, with Arven's imagination being the source of the phenomena somehow either intentionally or unintentionally. This would fit in with the movie clues that Khu has shared so far, and perhaps Arven's goal (if he is doing this intentionally) is to make Sada and Turo "real" or keep them from disappearing. I think this alone has a lot of potential, and I honestly don't trust GF to not botch anything more complicated or involved than this.

Last edited:
There it is:
Bellibolt.png

Back
Top Bottom