• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Its unfortunate, but I think its a consequence of flying a bit too close to the sun. Compared to other dataminers and even leakers, Poryleeks has been a lot more vocal and present on social media as a member of the leak community, to the point where he even put out a "timeline" for the datamine that was probably a bit too detailed for TPC's comfort.

Say what one wants about Kaka and Khu, they have enough self-preservation instinct to either stay private (Kaka) or hide behind thick layers of plausible deniability (Khu) to avoid attracting too much unwanted attention.

They don't have to create an interior for every house. However, if I see a huge city and 90% of this city is made of placeholder houses you cannot enter, what I'm actually seeing is the beautiful poster of the Ultra Megalopolis promising an entire new city when there's just a straight short route with a tower. They have to learn that they don't have to make things big just because big is better. If there's nothing to visit in a city it is better to just put three houses together and call it a village, at least no one will be disappointed and you'll have done a honest work.
I agree.
I honestly think the trend towards a more realistic art style in the games is what is hurting them. When you have chibi sprites, you can excuse away tiny houses and buildings that are bigger on the inside, and a city with 10 buildings. As they make the characters more proportionate, so do the buildings and they end up looking out of whack in the world. Motorstoke and Hammerlock looked ridiculous from the Wild Area because they made them so big, which just made the Wild Area feel small.

I watched a video a couple of weeks ago about the art style and some possible suggestions, and I hope for Gen 10 or 11 they shake it up.

I'm hoping its sooner than later. We're 20 days away from Scarlet and Violet's release. If they are indeed being shipped out, hopefully someone gets their hands on it within the next few days and gets it to the hands of PoryLeeks and Kaphotics soon for datamines.

Already playing the game as we speak... but not gonna leak... thats no fun.... not for me... not for you.... not for a nun.

Alright, i see myself out

1667133042820.png

Monkagiga

1667133411462.png

Chinese Riddler also reposted them. I'm kinda hoping he is trolling seeming Charmander cant be get till the Home transfer but him posting it plus Khu tweeting that lines up too much

How could a Charmander be acquired that early.

EDIT: Chinese Riddler says the Charmander one is fake, but the one with the boxes is real.

h3drrh8.png

I have no idea about this, it could be real?

It's supposed to be the Steel Tera type but it took a minute to figure out what it's mean to be. I think it's supposed to be a screw? (it kinda looked like a skull or mushroom at first)

I'm still feeling a little unsure about these leaks, I feel like I need to see a new Pokemon, this looks like it could be too easily faked....

So it might be confirmed that the Pikachu line is available early, like it usually is in modern games. That or this is the special Pikachu with a Flying tera type.

Back
Top Bottom