• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

E5BA26AA-0187-417F-9195-85C23FB7A4B6.jpeg
38B4FCB5-BA95-4900-AEB8-6AB1E2A221B5.jpeg

Seems he’s done for the night.

My thoughts

I'm sticking to Sprigatito but damn Dolliv looks tempting. I'm a sucker for Feminine Grass Pokemon

I might use that on my 2nd playthrough

Fuecoco's Evolution looks okay. Not really my cup of tea but I am excited for it's Final Stage!

I really need to see Sprigatito and Quaxly Evos tho before judging them all

No opinions on the Spider or Flamingo or Back Tauros

Flamigo is a great ass name tho

For some reason I knew bugs will be great in this one and I am not disappointed! Tarountula looks so weird, in a good way. A bit of fresh air after everything being 'friend-shaped'. Gimme weird Pokemon! Down with 'friend-shaped', how about Foe Shaped?!! That Kamen rider bug next please!

Fuecoco2 itself isn't amazing to me but I think I like what the final stage will be based on the egg. Very cool design although I'm still leaning Quaxly based on the description I've read of itm will need to see it to confirm. Smoliv's evo is cute but very similar to Hisuian Lilligant so I hope the third stage is a fresher design. Flamigo is literally just a flamingo so I can't be that excited about it lol but the spider looks awesome. A lot of potential for that one. First regional Tauros is fine although not particularly inspiring. I'm gonna assume the other regional Tauros also are just recolors for the most part

The ones I want to see the most next:
Rest of the starter evos
Ice/dragon pseudo
Hammer fairy
Dunsparce and Primeape evos
Kamen Rider bug
Evos of all the dogs
At least one Paradox Pokemon
Water/dragon sushi
Statue/ninjen evo of the coin Pokemon revealed today

I quite like the new spider Pokemon, it has a neat concept... and I like the colours too.

Dolliv is fine, nothing that really jumps out at me right now. (although I feel like grass waifus are getting really old, I think we're well into Fire/Fighting starter territory with them now) Same for the flamingo, from the small sprite it almost looks like an inflatable flamingo or something.

Fuecoco evo seems ok, middle stages are often kind of awkward so it's not really going to help me make a decision by itself.

Edit: I forgot about the Tauros, I guess it's fine? I hope the other Tauros aren't just recolours.

Last edited:
Dolliv is a bit boring imo. Okay, not a bit. Quite boring actually. I wish the leaker would show the Mice family, Salt objectmon or the Parrot instead. But oh well, I guess everyone likes grass girls even if they are not original. Still big thank you to the leaker nonetheless! Not a fan of Fuecoco second stage to be honest. Why the sombrero? It looks more like a mariachi than a singer. Big 'Ludicolo' but fire type vibes. I really hope last stage is more interesting.

If you want to know:

Koraidon: Dragon/Fighting
Miraidon: Dragon/Electric

Sprigatito: Grass/Dark - Theme: Magician on two legs.
Fuecoco: Fire/Ghost - Theme: Rock Singer on four legs with a fire chichen on the head
Quaxly: Water/Fighting - Theme: Dancer Peacock on two legs
Thank you! It's a big relief that Koraidon isn't what I thought it would be ^^

Dragon/Fighting hasn't been done before. That's going to be fun to play with.

Hoping that black Tauros is a regional variant. Fighting would be a fitting type change for it, and I can see Spain's bull fights being retconned into fun Pokémon battles.

Dragon/Fighting hasn't been done before. That's going to be fun to play with.

Hoping that black Tauros is a regional variant. Fighting would be a fitting type change for it, and I can see Spain's bull fights being retconned into fun Pokémon battles.
Kommo-o's line was also Dragon/Fighting.

And, yes, you're right about Tauros.

This is the leaks and rumours thread, why are non-story things under spoiler-tags?

Back
Top Bottom