• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Hey wait a minute.

I thought that the leakers said that none of the Future Paradox Pokemon have Steel Type?

So why is Iron Treads said to be part Steel?
IMG_20221109_082749.jpg

Since there's no one leaking Quaquaval, I'll leave here some fan art I found around:

FhHnmtHXkAI2X9V
FhGs5YMUcAA2uAl

Hope to see the actual one today.
That 2nd pic is just making the legs on the Sprite look incredibly awkward.

I also hope we see the actual one soon

There is another set of four legendary inspired by some Chinese mythology.

You might want to visit the Leak Repository thread or the leak compilation pastebin if you're interested in earlier leaks. :)
Thanks a lot! After doing some research and seeing how many cool fighting and poison pokémon will be there I'm gonna start each storyline with an individual team! :D

I still hold the tiniest hope that leakers being wrong on certain details means the Pawmi’s evo pic leaked is showing the middle stage, not the third one.

I mean, if we compare it to Sprigatito and Fuecoco’s middle stage, it fits right in as a middle evo. How on earth it’s possible to fit a middle stage between the leaked evo and Pawmi is unfathomable to me.

Hmm, I wonder why the leaks stopped. We got so many of the future/past forms and then they just stopped. There are some of normal Pokemon but not too many. I kind of hoped for mice family to leak. Truly a cryptic Pokemon that neither GF and Nintendo nor leakers has shown in full so far but I am very curious about it (them?) And Hammer Fairy is even more mysterious, nothing at all is known about her. What about Dark dog that evolves from orange to grey?

Hmm, I wonder why the leaks stopped. We got so many of the future/past forms and then they just stopped. There are some of normal Pokemon but not too many. I kind of hoped for mice family to leak. Truly a cryptic Pokemon that neither GF and Nintendo nor leakers has shown in full so far but I am very curious about it (them?) And Hammer Fairy is even more mysterious, nothing at all is known about her. What about Dark dog that evolves from orange to grey?
It sounded like the 4chan leaker wanted to use the unrevealed Pokémon to promote the ROM dump. So in the end it all comes down to clout.

So I looked at the BST of all the P-mon. It's look like they all have BST of 570 like the UB with the exception of P-Salamence and P-Gardevoir/Gallade. Those 2 have BST of 590

I love it when a new evolution retroactively makes the line feel incomplete without it. It happened recently with Ursaluna and now it's happening with Shogun Bisharp! It's a good design, though something tells me it was planned for Legends...

I'm very mixed on the Paradox mons, except for Salamance, which looks awesome. I'm not usually a reptile person but it and Skelidge really knocked it out the park. The others might grow on me eventually like the Hisuian forms did, though some like Hydreigon and Amoongus have no salvation. Also, I'm confused as to why they chose Misdreavus over Mismagius, and some of the names give me "Baddy Bad" (a.k.a. alliteration for the sake of it) vibes.

It sounded like the 4chan leaker wanted to use the unrevealed Pokémon to promote the ROM dump. So in the end it all comes down to clout.
Huh, so the rom dump happened already? I haven't heard about that. A shame that it's all that was about.

Saw tumbleweed Pokemon while typing

Interesting. Very Tim Burtonesque. I watched a video on tumbleweeds not too long ago and surprisingly, they ARE as sinister as this Pokemon portrays. A highly invasive and abrasive plant which literally kills with its spikes. They are very rough. Not many know this fact about them so I guess this could be real, based on well researched kind of design choices

Does the tumbleweed remind anyone else of the aliens from Beyond Good and Evil? I'm wondering if I'm not just imagining it. :LOL:

I really like it, hopefully it's real.....the evolution could be really cool. There's something about Grass/Ghost types, so far I've used 3 out of 4 of them (Trevenant, Decidueye, Dhelmise) on a story team.

twenty pages since i looked yesterday?? i am not sure if i will go to the next page but i am glad if some unique new views of the game world and Pokemon are here now!!

I saw the new trailer this morning and, i think , although i still don't have a Switch, i think it looks like a game that would be perfect for playing really slowly, not trying to complete the objectives but improvising, and wandering around, while still levelling the Pokemon and finding and catching new ones sometimes!!

Huh, so the rom dump happened already? I haven't heard about that. A shame that it's all that was about.
I don't know. There's probably more than one leaker on 4chan since there was confusion over the pepper about how the "original leaker" said it was fake while we now know that probably isn't the case.

The tumbleweed, if real, is just land Dhelmise.

I guess no one knows what the effects of Protosynthesis and Quark Drive are?

Kind of dislike they have the info but withhold it intentionally. I get they want to dripfeed (Kind of. Not draw too much attention but also not get too much a drought in between releaseday, I guess). But outright with holding it just for some ROM clout is kinda like... why man. Let people have nice things.

i know im a couple of pages late, but... i've been seeing a bunch of unfair flack thrown the way of the future paradox forms. s: they look fine to me? i guess the robotic aesthetic isn't to everyone's tastes but still...

Back
Top Bottom