• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

much like the above two, i've heard of not much going on, but i also don't really follow Khu at all, so...

if you know of any other leaks and other speculation, feel free to bring them up! i don't think it's that people are ignoring them or anything like that, but anything that might be of interest may have been discussed already...

I almost gave up during February's Presents because it looked like there would be no details for SV until the last second. And yeah, mobile games aren't doing well right now. Masters lost all creativity after starting the Villains Arc and bringing Ash in, and GO may not last much longer given the Remote Raid Pass controversy, which many think is the final nail in the coffin for Niantic Labs.

Also, mobile dependency isn't that thought of in the long term outside of HOME; if GO fails, it would no longer be possible to catch any Vivillon patterns asides Fancy because of the loss of the postcard feature. This will put the other patterns in higher demand in HOME's GTS, clogging it up with more unfair demands (which is already bad enough with Furfrou).
So many games, so much potential. All lost in favor of greed...
That's how things are these days, not just with games. Look at Disney, for example. Cowardice and greed are the reason behind the live-action remakes because they'll never get over Tomorrowland. Some would think the best way to end all this greed/cowardice is to buy out whatever is making stuff you hate and take over the management, but that can come with serious consequences.

I love how this leaker was so incessantly focused on getting online reactions with their "first time ever" wording on backwards transfers that they forget about the Time Machine. It's what I predicted, but wow, can the charlatan at least do some research on the subject matter before posting obvious hypebait?

I love how this leaker was so incessantly focused on getting online reactions with their "first time ever" wording on backwards transfers that they forget about the Time Machine. It's what I predicted, but wow, can the charlatan at least do some research on the subject matter before posting obvious hypebait?
Maybe they weren't around when Gen 2 started?

Have you seen Khu's latest tweets?
Maybe an old generation (not 9 gen) Pokémon will get a special form like Greninja and Lycanroc.

Highly speculative at best.
It is not entirely implausible. There is some leaked dialogue from a recent Datamine implying that Mew as an NPC Pokémon will help you fight a formidable opponent just as Zacian and Zamazenta helped the player beat Eternamax Eternatus.

Might wanna pay attention to this account by the name of Pyoro_ND.

This user is kinda notable for recent leaks, especially regarding the recent Nintendo Direct. This person is definitely one to watch regarding leaks. They did tease Pokemon news, especially Detective Pikachu news for the Nintendo Direct. They usually tweet stuff out like a day or two before the reveals, but I don't know.

We just got Pokemon news two weeks ago in the Nintendo Direct, which honestly is so great to see. I'm so happy we got the SV DLC news and the Detective Pikachu news in the Direct rather than having to wait a week for a Pokemon Presents. I doubt we're getting more news this soon though.

Might wanna pay attention to this account by the name of Pyoro_ND.

This user is kinda notable for recent leaks, especially regarding the recent Nintendo Direct. This person is definitely one to watch regarding leaks. They did tease Pokemon news, especially Detective Pikachu news for the Nintendo Direct. They usually tweet stuff out like a day or two before the reveals, but I don't know.

We just got Pokemon news two weeks ago in the Nintendo Direct, which honestly is so great to see. I'm so happy we got the SV DLC news and the Detective Pikachu news in the Direct rather than having to wait a week for a Pokemon Presents. I doubt we're getting more news this soon though.
Uh, you really shouldn't post Twitter links anymore. They changed the rules so that you need an account in order to see anything on the site.

That man never should have been given control of the site. Very little good has come out of him taking control and he's continually made terrible decisions that have only negatively impacted the average Twitter user. I do think a lot of it has been done with the intention of trying to force more to buy Twitter Blue also.

But yeah, people might wanna pay attention to Pyoro_ND. Check their likes as well...if Twitter lets you.

Last edited:
"That man never should have been given control of the site. Very little good has come out of him taking control and he's continually made terrible decisions that have only negatively impacted the average Twitter user. I do think a lot of it has been done with the intention of trying to force more to buy Twitter Blue also.

But yeah, people might wanna pay attention to Pyoro_ND. Check their likes as well...if Twitter lets you." (LuxrayOfTheWild)

Close to biggest damn fandom in the world was bound to have some truly fucked up individuals at the end of the day.

Honestly it's a damn miracle we never got our version of the smash scandal....yet

Looks like Riddler Khu is already teasing the 2024 game(s):

Personally, I've got my money on Johto, but whether it'll be Let's Go style remakes or Legends Celebi or something else entirely, I can't say. I think Kitakami being based on Japanese legends is probably the most obvious clue (Johto is the most "traditional Japanese" of the first four regions based on Japan), and my guess would be that whatever character Khu is referring to will have some tie in to whatever ends up happening with the game (time travel, multiverse, or otherwise).

Looks like Riddler Khu is already teasing the 2024 game(s):

Personally, I've got my money on Johto, but whether it'll be Let's Go style remakes or Legends Celebi or something else entirely, I can't say. I think Kitakami being based on Japanese legends is probably the most obvious clue (Johto is the most "traditional Japanese" of the first four regions based on Japan), and my guess would be that whatever character Khu is referring to will have some tie in to whatever ends up happening with the game (time travel, multiverse, or otherwise).
Can you please provide a screenshot? Twitter is limiting views now and you can’t see anything if you don’t have an account.

1688492861362.png

Back
Top Bottom