• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Apparently this is the 200 Pokemon in the Kitakami dex: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F45hO-5WEAEuPoN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

It has new pokedex images even for Pokémon that were already in the base game. Interestingly, Teddiursa and Ursaring aren't here. I wonder if that means this Ursaluna form is more of a single stage one-off Pokémon then?

I'm not 100% positive on this, but it looks like Zombieluna will be a regional variant for Ursaluna, which probably explains why the Teddiursa line wasn't considered a three-stage in Paldea's Pokedex and Peat Blocks were unavailable in the base game.

But I just want to evolve Ursaring in SV, even if not into the original Ursaluna. And I hope the same will happen with Stantler and Scyther, even if we might have to wait until the Indigo Disk.

I think Ursaluna will be the prize for complting the Pernin subquests. Afterwards it could be available in the Blueberry Terrarium or have very low chances to appear as to not hurt the accesibility to it that much.

This is the full list of returning Pokémon for the Teal Mask:

Ekans
Arbok
Sandshrew
Sandslash
Clefairy
Clefable
Vulpix
Ninetales
Poliwag
Poliwhirl
Poliwrath
Bellsprout
Weepinbell
Victreebel
Geodude
Graveler
Golem
Koffing
Weezing
Snorlax
Sentret
Furret
Hoothoot
Noctowl
Spinarak
Ariados
Cleffa
Politoed
Aipom
Gligar
Slugma
Magcargo
Swinub
Piloswine
Poochyena
Mightyena
Lotad
Lombre
Ludicolo
Seedot
Nuzleaf
Shiftry
Nosepass
Volbeat
Illumise
Corphish
Crawdaunt
Duskull
Dusclops
Chimecho
Ambipom
Chingling
Munchlax
Gliscor
Mamoswine
Probopass
Dusknoir
Timburr
Gurdurr
Conkeldurr
Sewaddle
Swadloon
Leavanny
Ducklett
Swanna
Litwick
Lampent
Chandelure
Mienfoo
Mienshao
Vullaby
Mandibuzz
Carbink
Phantump
Trevenant
Grubbin
Charjabug
Vikavolt
Cutiefly
Ribombee
Jangmo-o
Hakamo-o
Kommo-o
Cramorant
Morpeko
Basculegion

I wonder if the Pokemon Perrin could be looking for could be Bloodmoon Ursaluna, considering that it's a pokemon that's only been seen in the past and the location where she's trying to find a Pokemon is called the "Timeless Woods".
It doesn't help that she's implied to be a descendant of Andaman from Legends Arceus, and the player obtains ride Ursaluna in the Crimson Mirelands, the same location where the Diamond Settlement is located.

That Blood Moon Ursaluna is one ugly Pokemon. Nearly as bad as Durant.

No way I'm letting a cute little Teddiursa evolve into that.
Hopefully it's a regional variant and not a new Pokemon so I don't need it for National Dex completion.

Also, called it right, Poltchagesit is the prevo, and the Sinistea version is the evo

Hopefully it's a regional variant and not a new Pokemon so I don't need it for National Dex completion.
I’d say there’s a good chance it’s a regional variant
Also, called it right, Poltchagesit is the prevo, and the Sinistea version is the evo
Wait, it is? Wow, the more y’know.

Apparently, Centro Leaked the types of Ogerpon and the Loyal Three.
  • Okidogi: Poison/Fighting
  • Munkidori: Poison/Psychic
  • Fezandipiti: Poison/Fairy
  • Ogerpon (Teal Mask): Ghost/Grass
  • Ogerpon (Wellspring Mask): Ghost/Water
  • Ogerpon (Hearthflame Mask): Ghost/Fire
  • Ogerpon (Cornerstone Mask): Ghost/Rock

So, regarding Ogerpon and each of its masks, I honestly did not think that it would be Ghost-type across all of its new forms. Another thing that caught me off guard is that none of the typings and masks that Ogerpon dons seem to have anything to do with the Loyal Three; they aren’t even super effective against its arch enemies!

However, after giving it some thought, there seems to more of a connection between the typings of Ogerpon’s masks and the types bared by the Treasures of Ruin in Paldea. Though two of them aren’t a perfect match, they do line up in certain elemental power systems.

Here’s the parallels I was able to draw between Ogerpon’s forms and the Treasures of Ruin:

Ogerpon MaskTypeTreasure of RuinTypeShared type/element
TealGhost/GrassWo-ChienDark/GrassGrass-type, Pokémon’s version of the plant/wood element.
WellspringGhost/WaterChien-PaoDark/IceThe water element, with Water- and Ice- types being different expressions of the same element.
CornerstoneGhost/RockTing-LuDark/GroundThe earth element, which Pokémon uniquely splits into the Rock- and Ground- types.
HearthflameGhost/FireChi-YuDark/FireFire-type, which is obviously the fire element.

It could just be a coincidence, but considering that Ogerpon’s masks and the Treasures of Ruin essentially only just arrived a year apart, it could be more significant than once might think at first glance.

That Blood Moon Ursaluna is one ugly Pokemon. Nearly as bad as Durant.

Not sure if I like the design or not. On the one hand, the cyborg traits are badass though slightly out of the blue, and on the other hand, the "moon" on its forehead is coloured such that it actually looks more like an open wound on the creature's face.

I think it would have looked cooler with a darker fur coloration tbh.

Blood Moon Ursaluna looks like some kind of botched cyborg ressurection of a normal Ursaluna.

It may be intended to look butt-ugly.

Back
Top Bottom